The Med

Tourist electrocuted by fridge



A British tourist was electrocuted in Thailand while reaching for a bottle of water from a fridge reports the Mail on Sunday.



Friends say Grant Harrison, 36, from London had been sunbathing by the pool on the island of Koh Phangan when he went to the fridge and received a fatal shock.



He had gone backpacking with his girlfriend after being made redundant for a third time and arrived at the party island last week.



By Diane Evans

Monday, January 9, 2012



Your Comments

, be the first to post a comment.
Your email:






Email other comments made to this story
Code Request a new picture 5 characters



NOTE: Comments are subject to admin approval before being posted.
Mole Poll
'Judges refuse to budge on air rage jail sentence' - Correct decision ?
YES 80.49 %
NO 19.51 %

Thank you for your vote



Get Adobe Flash player
LATEST MOLES' GALLERIES
UPCOMING EVENTS
Sponsored features

The results are in: eco-certification delivers better business for hoteliers

Once again world-class research shows eco-certified hotels are proven to operate more efficiently and attract guests who help them save money and the environment.

Our Green Globe members have for many years reported efficiency gains in resources, particularly energy and water, from 5% to 20% per year. 

For more information about Green Globe and its certification standard and independent audits visit www.greenglobe.com