SKI: On the look-out for some March Ski bargains
If your clients are worried they've left it too late to ski this year, fear not, there are still plenty of offers around. After a quick check of the late snow guide, you'll be ready to book
- Powder White is offering savings of £100 per person on chalet holidays commencing 9 March. Seven-nights fully-catered chalet board at Chalet Renardeaux in Meribel (sleeps 12-14) was £699pp and now costs £599pp, including hot cooked breakfast, afternoon tea, three-course dinner with wine and unlimited house wine. For reservations
- The Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence L'Amara claims to offer 5-star luxury in the fairly short on luxury Avoriaz. Departing on the 2 March the L'Amara is available at £2,540 for a classic 2 bedroom apartment sleeping up to 6 - which means less than £425 per person for 7 nights' accommodation.
- VIP SKI's Annecy Suite in the Tarantaise resort of La Plagne is now just £849 per person, based on two sharing, leaving this Sunday, 24 February. Down from £1,099, it's a saving of £250 and includes return flights from London Gatwick, resort transfers and chalet board catering.
- VIP SKI is offering prices starting from £1,319 per person, based on two sharing, for 3 March at the Chalet Bois de Bay in Verbier including free lift passes return Gatwick flights, resort transfers and chalet board catering.
- Ski Safari is offering 4 nights at the 5-star plus Kempinski Grand Hotel in St Moritz with prices starting from £1090 per person, based on 2 sharing. Price includes a 3 day lift pass, flights and first class rail transfers for departure on15 March.
- Ten nights at the 4-star Lodge at Jackson Hole, Wyoming, with prices starting from £1049 per person, based on 2 sharing and including flights and transfers, leaving March 14 is also available from Ski Safari.
- Skiweekends is offering lift pass and ski hire/ski carriage together in a pack for just £100 when travelling to the Alps for a weekend and £200 when travelling for a week. Local area ski passes are included alongside ski hire in either Morzine or Brides Les Bains (Meribel) by coach.
- Travelling on the 28 March to Morzine now starts at just £525 for 4 days with a whole week now just £571. Staying at the Club Chalet Gourmets, prices include travel by air and chalet board catering, including wine, courtesy of Skiweekends.
Wednesday, February 20, 2013