Three British holidaymakers were injured when the coach they were travelling in crashed in Kenya.
First Choice said that three passengers had been injured in the accident but that it was "working closely with our teams in [the] resort and the authorities" to find out what caused the incident.
Around 15 tourists and one member of staff were said to be on board the coach at the weekend, travelling to Mombasa airport.
First Choice established a support line for people concerned about friends or family that may have been affected.
Kenyan emergency services have launched an investigation into what caused the coach to crash.
A spokesman for the tour operator said: "First Choice continues to work closely with teams in resort, and the authorities, following an accident involving 15 passengers and one staff member on one of our transfer coaches on Saturday morning in Mombasa, Kenya.
"In addition to official enquiries, we are also conducting our own investigation to determine what happened.
"We are also providing assistance and support to the three passengers who are being treated for injuries at a local hospital, where their families remain with them. The remaining seven passengers have returned home, and we are continuing to offer them support."
Monday, March 4, 2013
From spectacular art and interior design, to outstanding culinary and sustainable innovation, the Conrad New York is Lower Manhattan's newest luxury address.