Jet2.com and Jet2holidays expand flying programme to Bulgaria for Summer 23
- Leading leisure airline and package holiday specialist increases Bulgaria (Bourgas) programme for Summer 23 from Birmingham, Leeds Bradford, Manchester and Newcastle International Airports
- Increased capacity represents thousands of additional seats on sale and comes in response to strong demand for great-value holidays to the destination
- Expanded portfolio of hotels on sale too, as the leading leisure tour operator continues to work in partnership with hoteliers
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have today announced a significantly expanded flying programme to Bulgaria (Bourgas) for Summer 23, with more flights and holidays added to the popular destination from four UK bases. In addition, Jet2holidays has also announced a bigger selection of hotels on sale to the popular destination for next summer.
As the second best value for money holiday hotspot according to the latest Post Office Holiday Money Report 2022, holidaymakers have been flocking to book holidays to Bulgaria (Bourgas) due to its purse-friendly appeal. In response to this, the leading leisure airline and UK’s leading operator to the Mediterranean have added thousands of additional seats to Bulgaria (Bourgas) for Summer 23 thanks to extra flights from Birmingham, Leeds Bradford, Manchester and Newcastle International Airports.
The new services will operate during the peak summer holiday season from July to September and are perfectly timed for the school holidays. This means holidaymakers have more choice and flexibility when it comes to accessing Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast, as well as the region’s top resorts, including Sunny Beach, Nessebar and St Vlas. Customers can also book their next holiday in advance, lock in the price of their getaway now and spread the cost.
The additional services are as follows:
- Birmingham – additional Monday services operating from 24th July to 25th September, meaning up to three-weekly flights during peak times.
- Leeds Bradford – additional Monday services operating from 24th July to 28th August, meaning up to two-weekly flights during peak times.
- Manchester – additional Tuesday services operating from 25th July to 29th August, meaning up to five-weekly flights during peak times.
- Newcastle International – additional Friday services operating from 28th July to 1st September. This is on top of existing Thursday services operating until 28th September, meaning an extended summer season and up to three-weekly flights during peak times.
As well as adding additional capacity to Bulgaria (Bourgas), Jet2holidays has also expanded its portfolio of hotels available to book for Summer 23. A range of 3-4* properties including Dreams Sunny Beach, Secrets Sunny Beach Resort & Spa, Aluasun Helios Beach, Alua Helios Bay, Voya Beach Resort, DIT Majestic Beach Resort and Bilyana Beach Hotel have been added, giving customers and independent travel agents a wider selection of hotels to pick from, with over 50 2+ to 4+* hotels available in Summer 23.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “Holidays continue to be an essential purchase for many customers, and we are seeing strong demand for Summer 23, particularly when there is value to be had. In response to this, we have added additional flights and holidays to Bulgaria for next summer and provided customers and independent travel agents with more choice and flexibility when it comes to booking a great value holiday to Bourgas in Bulgaria during the school holidays. On top of this, our partnership approach to working with hoteliers means we are adding a range of fantastic hotels, and we are delighted to be on sale with these superb properties. We are looking forward to a successful summer season to this popular destination and are confident that these new flights and package holidays will be extremely popular with holidaymakers wanting to soak up the Balkan sun.”