Allianz Partners Launches “Allianz Advantage” Website For Agency Partners
The new AllianzAdvantage.com is a one-stop resource for travel advisors
Travel insurance and travel assistance provider Allianz Partners USA has launched its AllianzAdvantage.com website for travel advisors, creating a new one-stop portal to everything advisors need to successfully offer Allianz Travel Insurance products. New tools add to advisors ability to drive customer satisfaction, cement their role in the travel planning process and gain repeat business and customer loyalty by demonstrating the value of Allianz travel protection products, services and technology.
Specifically, the new website offers a consistent, consolidated ecosystem for new and existing advisors, inclusive of materials and training, and provides self-service options to find answers to questions and read about products, technology partnerships and events. It also highlights advisor community success stories and serves as a gateway to travel insurance booking tools that include AgentMax, QuoteMax and MaxMail.
The website’s main sections are:
- The Media Center, which:
- Highlights advisor and customer stories
- Provides news and updates about products, technology, awards and other news from and about Allianz Partners
- Gives details of industry events and webinars, including those sponsored by Allianz Partners
- Shares Allianz Partners blog posts, articles, audio and video for advisors
- The Help Center,which:
- Provides details about and access to the AgentMax Online platform, including QuoteMax and MaxMail, the Digital Brochure Tool, Sherpa destination requirements and the TravelSmart mobile app
- Provides formal training through Travel Agent Academy and the Advisor Handbook
- Provides marketing resources for advisors, such as banners and social and web copy
- The Become a Partnertool, which allows advisors and travel suppliers to sign up as a partner and offer travel insurance to customers.
The new AllianzAdvantage.com shows how Allianz’s sophisticated marketing, reliable delivery of products and services and a stellar brand reputation can accelerate partners‘ growth through greater customer loyalty and repeat purchases. These capabilities, along with a robust and award-winning customer experience program, may allow travel supplier partners to harness the power of the continued travel rebound to grow their businesses to levels that equal and exceed even their strongest years.
“We’re proud to offer some of the best travel insurance tools in the business, including our award-winning AgentMax online booking platform, marketing tools such as QuoteMax and MaxMail and our powerful new digital brochure platform,“ said Richard Aquino, vice president and head of sales at Allianz Partners USA. “The new AllianzAdvantage.com offers one-stop access to these tools and serves as the gateway to our Sherpa destinations guide, our new travel advisor handbook and the latest marketing resources for travel advisors. Having all of these resources under one roof will allow our partners to effectively and efficiently offer travel insurance for the benefit of both their valued clients and their business.”