Avalon Waterways Expands Storyteller Series Of Celebrity-Hosted Cruises – On Sale Now!
Today, Avalon Waterways announced that it has expanded its STORYTELLER SERIES to include a NEW “All For You” cruise, featuring Sister Hazel. This exclusive Storyteller Series sailing from Frankfurt to Amsterdam will gift “Hazelnuts” a cruise through time and tales as they wind, bend and meander their way through hillside castles, terraced vineyards and medieval towns along the Rhine River with their favorite band. A featured host in Avalon Waterways’ Storyteller Series, Sister Hazel joins a line-up of other world-renowned storytellers, including Candace Bushnell, Cheryl Strayed, Gillian Flynn, Edwin McCain and Christopher Moore. Diana Gabaldon’s cruise, departing October 30, 2021, has sold-out.
Inviting cruisers to turn the page on their vacation plans, these celebrity-hosted itineraries sail through storybook settings, giving travel enthusiasts a week in Europe with chart-topping troubadours to capture insider narratives outside the pages of novels, scripts and song lyrics.
“Our exclusive Storyteller Series invites travelers to embark on incredible, ‘once upon a river’ vacations,” said Pam Hoffee, managing director of Avalon Waterways. “With no more than 160 fellow travelers, fans of our celebrity hosts will be privy to a week of special gatherings – from book-signings to concerts and Q&A sessions – not to mention, off-the-cuff opportunities to interact with their host.”
Avalon Waterways’ NEW Storyteller Series is being offered on Europe’s most popular waterways – the Rhine, Danube and Seine Rivers – on the river cruise line’s highest-rated itineraries, sailing aboard its award-winning Suite Ships.
Of this series of cruises, the celebrity storytellers involved said the following:
- “We don’t get a lot of firsts this far into our career. Playing our music to our fans on a Rhine River cruise is an experience none of us would have imagined. We’re grateful for the opportunity and excited for the experience!” – Jett Beres from Sister Hazel (NEW All For You cruise)
- “One of the great pleasures of life is the setting, and what better backdrop to enjoy art, history, food and camaraderie than a river cruise on the Seine, a magical waterway that’s mesmerized and inspired since medieval times. This Avalon Active & Discovery Cruise will allow you to flow between the centuries without leaving the comforts of the present. Can’t wait to take this journey with you.” – Candace Bushnell (Sex & The City of Lights cruise)
- “Travel has long been a source of inspiration and rejuvenation for me and I cannot imagine a better place to seek (and find) both of those things than on the legendary Danube River. I could not be more excited to sail from Budapest to Deggendorf on the Avalon Active & Discovery cruise and I’m especially thrilled to be doing it with group of like-minded travelers. Together we’ll explore, connect, relax, and revel in the wild beauty that every adventure brings.” – Cheryl Strayed (Wild & Whimsy on the Water cruise)
- “I grew up alongside a river in the middle of America and have always been mesmerized by not just their beauty but their symbolism: of movement, change and possibility. So I’m truly thrilled to be spending time on the Avalon Waterways’ Active & Discovery cruise on the Danube River, in a part of the world I’ve not yet explored, learning and enjoying each day with true fellow travelers.” – Gillian Flynn (Gone Girl! cruise)
- “Nothing fires the imagination like travel; and traveling on a river cruise allows you to enjoy art, culture, and history, with an ease that frees the imagination to fly to the greatest heights of invention. I can’t wait to share the joy of discovery with fellow travelers.” – Christopher Moore (Storybook Scenery, Sarcasm & Satire cruise)
- “As a history lover I am very excited to be a part of this once in a lifetime experience. My favorite shows I play are the most intimate ones. This cruise is going to provide such a great setting. Really looking forward to sharing an incredible trip with you all.” – Edwin McCain (I’ll Be … Romancing the Rhine cruise)
BOOK NOW INCENTIVE: SAVE $500/couple on 2022 Europe Storyteller Series Cruises and enjoy special access to meet & greet event. For more information, visit www.avalonwaterways.com, email [email protected], call 866.755.8573 or contact a preferred travel advisor.
# # #
ABOUT AVALON WATERWAYS
Travelers wanting to see the world need only cruise down its legendary rivers. For those interested in seeing more of the world, there’s Avalon Waterways®. Our entire fleet of Suite Ships® proudly present Avalon Waterways’ unique Open-Air BalconySM—cruising’s only bed with a view, more space and 24/7 access to open-air cruising. When travelers pair panoramic scenes with the widest-ranging excursion choices in river cruising, they’re in for an experience as wide open as the view.
On an Avalon cruise, schedules give way to whims, leaving travelers the freedom to do exactly as they please, when they please. Whether enjoying a guided walking tour of one of Europe’s great cities, joining a cooking class or paddling a canoe, our Avalon Choice® selections of Classic, Discovery and Active excursions offer a wide range of possibilities. When travelers prefer to explore on their own, Avalon helps with recommendations, information and the gear they need, thanks to Adventure Hosts, an Adventure Center and AvalonGO mobile app. And when it’s time to refuel, Avalon’s FlexDining® program gives guests the choices they crave.
When travelers sail the world with Avalon Waterways, every day is an adventure and every adventure is up to our guests. For more information, visit www.avalonwaterways.com; travel agents can visit www.globusfamilypartner.com. Avalon Waterways is a proud supporter of The Ocean Cleanup.
Learn more about Avalon Waterways
Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing United States (US). You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari