Book Before 30th November & Save 15% On Select 2023 European Fly/Cruise Or Rail/Cruise Departures – Amadeus River Cruises
Amadeus River Cruises is offering savings of 15% on select 2023 European river cruises if booked before 30th November.
- Tulip Serenade: An eight-day cruise along the extensive waterways of Holland, past endless tulip fields and picturesque towns and villages. The cruise is round trip from Amsterdam with calls in Arnhem, Middleburg, Ghent, Antwerp and Rotterdam. The cruise departs 8th April on Amadeus Star with fly/cruise prices from £1,495 per person and rail/cruise prices from £1,695 per person.
- Treasures of Burgundy & Provence: An eight-day cruise along the Rhône and Saône, taking in picturesque villages, world famous wine regions, beautiful landscapes and impressive historic cities and monuments. The cruise is round trip from Lyon with calls in Macon, Chalon-Sur-Saône, Tournus, Avignon, Arles, Châteauneuf-Du-Rhône and Le Pouzin. The cruise departs 25th May on Amadeus Provence with fly/cruise prices from £2,195 per person and rail/cruise prices from £2,295 per person.
- Paris, Normandy & The Seine: Combine the most romantic city in the world with a fascinating journey through the scenery of impressionist painters on this seven-night cruise along the beautiful Seine. The cruise is round trip from Paris with calls in Conflans, Rouen, Le Havre, Caudebec-En Caux, Les Andelys, Vernon and Mantes-La-Jolie. The cruise departs 31st March on Amadeus Diamond with fly/cruise prices from £2,295 per person and rail/cruise prices from £2,395 per person.
- Classical Danube: Explore impressive capital cities, including Budapest, Vienna and Bratislava, visit historic towns and experience scenic cruising through the UNESCO listed Wachau Valley on this seven-night journey along the Danube. The cruise is from Budapest to Passau with calls in Esztergom, Bratislava, Vienna, Durnstein, Emmersdorf, Linz, Aschach and Regensburg. The cruise departs 14th June on the brand new Amadeus Riva with fly/cruise prices from £2,095 per person and rail/cruise prices from £2,595 per person. Also included is a complimentary excursions package.
- Classical Rhine: Experience the breath-taking beauty of the Rhine and Moselle rivers on this iconic seven-night cruise through Germany, France and Switzerland. The cruise is from Amsterdam to Basel with calls in Utrecht, Cologne, Cochem, Koblenz, Rudesheim, Mannheim, Speyer and Strasbourg. The departs 3rd September on Amadeus Imperial with fly/cruise prices from £1,995 per person and rail/cruise prices from £2,295 per person.
Prices include the cruise with all meals, wine with lunch and dinner, onboard entertainment, complimentary use of onboard bicycles, port taxes and either flights or rail travel from the UK.
To make these cruises even more enticing, Amadeus River Cruises has introduced some brand new extended stays on the Rhône, Rhine, Seine and Danube.
- The Rhône: A Burgundy wine experience which includes three nights in Dijon and a full-day wine tour with tastings.
- The Rhine: A Glacier Express package featuring a night on Lake Geneva, two nights in Zermatt, one night in Chur and all rail travel in Switzerland including journeys on the Glacier Express and Gornergrat Mountain Railway.
- The Seine: Two nights in Paris with VIP entry to the Palace and Gardens of Versailles.
- The Danube: Two nights in both Berlin and Prague including sightseeing and onward rail travel to Budapest.
- The Danube: A Chopin’s Warsaw & Krakow package which includes two nights in Warsaw, tickets to a Chopin recital, two nights in Krakow, one night in Budapest and rail travel between the cities.
For further information and reservations, call Amadeus River Cruises on 0800 035 6411 or visit www.amadeus-rivercruises.co.uk
Learn more about Amadeus River Cruises
Your Email is bounced out please whitelist travelnewswires.com Or You can change your email from your profile Setting Section
Your region selection will be saved in your cookie for future visits. Please enable your cookie for TravelMole.com so this dialog box will not come up again.
Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing United States (US). You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari