Fall In Love With Canada This Autumn With Air Transat
– Flights from the UK to Montreal and Toronto from just £339 rtn –
Montreal-based airline Air Transat is offering travellers the opportunity to take the perfect autumn getaway from the UK to their favourite Canadian destinations.
Throughout the autumn and winter, Air Transat is offering direct services from London Gatwick to Montréal (from £349) three times a week, as well as direct daily services to Toronto (from £339). Additionally, there are up to twice-weekly services to Toronto from Glasgow (from £349) and Manchester (from £349).*
Known for its friendly locals, quirky neighbourhoods, multicultural food scene, variety of shopping opportunities and bustling atmosphere, not to mention its proximity to the Niagara Falls, Toronto has much to offer for all ages in the autumn. Some highlights this year include:
- Toronto After Dark Film Festival: Enjoy five days filled with screenings of some of the best indie horror, sci-fi and actions movies at this annual film festival. (19th – 23rd Oct)
- Pumpkins After Dark: Wander through the illuminated tunnel as thousands of unique glowing lanterns light your path. There are many new pumpkin sculptures and installations this year, as well as live carving demonstrations and delicious treats. (runs until 30th Oct)
- Ghost Tours: Get into the Halloween spirit by learning about some of the most haunted spots across the Toronto region with a plethora of guided tours and haunted walks.
- Michelin Dining: Experience Canada’s first Michelin destination, with 13 newly starred restaurants with a myriad of different cuisines that are as diverse as the city itself.
Montreal, known as the cultural capital of Quebec, will play host to a variety of festivals and events this autumn, highlighting its diverse food, film and music scene, including:
- La Grande Dégustation: This tasting event is a unique gathering where wine producers, distillers and brewers come together to share their passion with wine, beer and spirit lovers and connoisseurs. (20th-22nd Oct)
- Bach Festival: Listen and learn through a series of concerts and educational programs at the Festival Bach Montréal, which showcases Canada’s elite musicians to the world and brings world-class performers to Quebec. (12th Nov – 21st Dec)
- Montreal Independent Film Festival: Enjoy this annual film festival which has become one of the most popular international festivals, hosting Cannes award winners, Oscar nominees and emerging independent film projects in previous years. (16th Nov)
- MTLàTABLE: Experience a range of Montreal’s gourmet neighbourhoods in its 10th annual restaurant week. (3rd-13th Nov)
From both Montreal and Toronto, passengers can extend their holiday further by taking advantage of Air Transat’s network to connect to onward destinations including Québec City, Calgary and Vancouver as well as recently added US destinations, including Fort Lauderdale, Orlando and Miami. Passengers can land in one of their many gateways and leave from another city, at no extra charge. Air Transat gives the freedom to see more places, without being limited to just one destination!
Passengers travelling from the UK will fly on Air Transat’s modern, all-Airbus fleet. This includes the new A321neoLR aircraft which has the lowest environmental impact in its class, and forms part of the company’s commitment to achieving carbon neutrality by 2050. And with inflight meals, a welcoming atmosphere, state-of-the-art in-flight entertainment and more space in economy, their holiday starts the moment they step on board.
To book or for more information, please visit airtransat.co.uk or a travel agent.
Learn more about Air Transat
Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing United States (US). You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari