Fred. Holidays Launches 2022/2023 Tailor-Made Winter Holidays Brochure Featuring Brand New Land & Rail Itineraries As Well As Perennial Favourites
Fred. Holidays has launched its 2022/2023 Tailor-Made Winter Holidays brochure featuring 27 of its most popular winter destinations including river cruise and rail journey itineraries. The new brochure follows a new format that concentrates on a destination or theme, allowing Fred. Holidays to feature combined holiday styles from land, rail and river product. While the brochure features many traditional favourites, it also introduces some new offerings as follows:
- A nine-night Austrian Winter Wonderland no-fly holiday featuring return rail travel from the UK; rail travel between Zurich and Innsbruck, Innsbruck and Salzburg and Salzburg and Cologne; overnights in Zurich and Cologne; three nights in Innsbruck; and four nights in Salzburg. Daily departures between November 2022 and March 2023 with prices from £1,899 per person.
- An 11-night Trans-Canada in Winter holiday featuring a journey from Toronto to Vancouver in sleeper accommodation on board Via Rail’s The Canadian, three nights in Toronto and Vancouver and an excursion to Niagara Falls with lunch and Hornblower Cruise. Departures between November 2022 and April 2023 with prices from £2,785 per person.
- A luxury four-night Festive Paris & The Venice Simplon-Orient-Express holiday featuring Eurostar from London to Paris, three nights in Paris, an overnight journey from Paris to Venice on the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express, an overnight in Venice and flight from Venice back to the UK. Departures in December 2022 and 2023 with prices from £3,689 per person.
- An 11-night Grand Tour – German Christmas Markets no-fly holiday featuring return rail travel from the UK; rail travel between Cologne and Munich, Munich and Nuremberg, Nuremberg and Berlin and Berlin and Hanover; two nights in Cologne, Nuremberg, Berlin and Hanover; three nights in Munich; and a fairy-tale castles excursion including Neuschwanstein Castle. Daily departures with prices from £1,699 per person.
- A three-night Valkenburg Christmas Markets no-fly holiday featuring return Eurostar between the UK and Brussels, return rail travel between Brussels and Valkenburg and three nights in Valkenburg which is famed for its unique Christmas Markets which are located in caves beneath the city. Daily departures between November 2022 and January 2023 with prices from £499 per person.
- An eight-night Grand Winter Train Tour of Switzerland no-fly holiday featuring return rail travel from the UK; rail travel from Lucerne to Interlaken via the Lucerne-Interlaken Express; rail travel from Interlaken to Montreux via the GoldenPass Line; rail travel from Montreux to Zermatt; travel on the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St Moritz; return rail travel on the Bernina Express line from St Moritz to Poschiavo; overnights in Lucerne and Montreux; two nights in Interlaken, Zermatt and St Moritz; and a rail excursion to Jungfraujoch, also known as the Top of Europe. Daily departures between December 2022 and April 2023 with prices from £1,839 per person.
Other key highlights of the new brochure include:
- A three-night Northern Lights Explorer holiday featuring three nights in Akureyri, a whale watching safari or snowmobile ride, Lake Mývatn and Goðafoss waterfall tour, Northern Lights exploration tour, overseas transfers and return flights from London Stansted or Manchester. Weekly departures between January and March 2023 with prices from £969 per person.
- A 17-night The Golden Triangle, Tigers & Brahmaputra River Cruise holiday that delves deeper into the history of India with a combination of land, rail and river cruise. The trip includes return flights from the UK as well as domestic flights in India; overseas transfers; luxury hotel accommodation in New Delhi, Jaipur and Guwahati; a seven-night cruise on board the luxurious MV Mahabaahu; two games drives in Ranthambore; and excursions including the Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri. Departures between October 2022 and April 2023 with prices from £4,795 per person.
- A 12-night Mississippi Paddle Wheeler Cruise, Memphis & New Orleans holiday which features two nights at The Guest House at Graceland, two nights in New Orleans, the seven-night paddle wheel cruise from Memphis to New Orleans with excursions in every port of call, VIP Graceland experience, Memphis city tour, New Orleans City Tour and New Orleans food tour. Departures between September 2022 and June 2024 with prices from £5,395 per person.
- Traditional Christmas Market favourites such as Bremen, Cologne and Rothenburg ob der Tauber
- Three key Amadeus River Cruises itineraries – a six-night Magic of Advent on the Danube cruise, a six-night Christmas on the Rhine cruise and a seven-night New Year on the Rhine cruise.
- Winter sun at Hotel Jardin Tecina which is set within 70,000 square metres of gardens on La Gomera and offers something for everyone including a range of bars and restaurants, a comprehensive spa, a kids club, swimming pools and an impressive 18-hole golf course.
Simon Chambers, Fred. Holidays general manager, comments: “While this new brochure features a number of traditional winter favourites, we felt it was important to expand our offering and provide our customers with even greater choice of destination, experience and ways to travel. While all our itineraries are of course bookable as they are, they can also be customised to specific requirements, so whether you prefer three-, four- or five-star accommodation, additional nights, rail transport, regional flights or even multi-country holidays, simply let us know and we will do the rest.”
The new brochure is available in a digital format here.
For further information and reservations, call Fred. Holidays on 0800 035 0706
Learn more about Fred. Holidays
Your Email is bounced out please whitelist travelnewswires.com Or You can change your email from your profile Setting Section
Your region selection will be saved in your cookie for future visits. Please enable your cookie for TravelMole.com so this dialog box will not come up again.
Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing United States (US). You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari