P&O Cruises announces updated flexible booking policy
P&O Cruises has today announced an updated flexible booking policy following a review of its temporary COVID-19 enhancements. Guests who make a new Select Price booking from August 3, 2022 will be able to:
- Transfer their booking once
- Transfer their booking free of charge
- Transfer their booking to a holiday of equal or higher value
- Transfer their booking up to the date that the balance for their holiday is due (90 days prior to departure of their existing booking)
- Transfer their booking to a holiday sailing within 12 months of the original departure date (or 6 months for a World Cruise, Classic Southern Hemisphere Journey, Grand Tour or Exotic fly-cruise).
For any bookings made prior to August 3, 2022, if customers wish to reschedule their holiday, they can make one further booking transfer up to the date that the balance for their holiday is due. This is available on Select Price and Early Saver holidays. The new booking must be of equal or higher value and must sail within 12 months of the original departure date (or 6 months if transferring from a World Cruise, Classic Southern Hemisphere Journey, Grand Tour or Exotic fly-cruise).
P&O Cruises director of sales Ruth Venn said:
“We recognise that guests value peace of mind knowing that they can transfer their bookings if they need to. We’re therefore pleased to continue to offer a flexible transfer policy, where guests can transfer their booking free of charge to another booking of equal or higher value, as long as this change is made before the balance due date of the existing booking.
“We believe the new ‘one change’ policy will help to reduce call volumes for agents and provide a simpler, more effective way of managing guest enquiries.”
Find out more at Shine Rewards Club.
Learn more about P&O Cruises
Your Email is bounced out please whitelist travelnewswires.com Or You can change your email from your profile Setting Section
Your region selection will be saved in your cookie for future visits. Please enable your cookie for TravelMole.com so this dialog box will not come up again.
Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing United States (US). You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari