Vibe Announces Partner Recovery Value Proposition Following Strategic Review
- Vibe has conducted a strategic review and interviewed customers to create a new value proposition that meets COVID recovery needs.
- An automated quarantining solution, updated border entry information system, and multi-centre trips tool have been implemented in response to customer changing needs.
- As part of the review Vibe will reposition its brand to reflect its evolution since 2007 into an international and pure travel booking technology provider facilitating 2,000,000 bookings a year.
Following a strategic review Vibe – the leading international provider of booking technology solutions to the travel industry – has today announced a post-COVID recovery proposition for partners along with a repositioning of the company.
Responding directly to the post-COVID recovery needs of suppliers and customers globally, Vibe has implemented many new services such as:
- A quarantining solution that automatically books eligible hotels – providing this service not only to travel sellers, but three different governments around the world
- Multi-centre trips tool as travellers spend longer periods abroad (to avoid quarantining by combining two trips into one)
- Real-time border requirements information system for intermediaries to use with travellers
- Duty-of-care tools that are kept up-to-date with fast evolving compliance changes
Additionally Vibe is already supporting an increasing demand for automation tools due to higher cancellation rates, reduced teams and resources, greater need to increase revenues through cross-selling, and the need to reduce costs.
As part of the repositioning henceforth the company will have a fresh and new visual identity. This reflects the evolution of Vibe – since launching in 2007 – into an international and pure travel booking technology provider that in 2019 facilitated over 2,000,000 bookings around the world.
Matthew Chapman, Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Vibe comments: “Our flexibility, customer-focus and speed-to-implementation is what has seen us – and in turn our customers and suppliers – through a very challenging 15 months.
“These strengths are how we’ve quickly switched into recovery mode with a new value proposition – in many cases already rolled-out for partners – following feedback on how to respond to the post-COVID needs of customers and suppliers around the world: quarantining, multi-centre trips, changing border requirements and more.
“Meanwhile it seemed a natural time to reposition our brand to reflect how our business has evolved over the years from being a UK-focused reseller to the pure travel technology and global player that we are today.
“I would like to thank all of our customers and suppliers around the world for their loyalty and faith – as well the Vibe team for their hard work and innovation – over the last 14 years, and in particular since the pandemic struck.”
Vibe provides customer-centric, innovative booking solutions internationally to OTAs, retail travel agents, airlines, resellers, TMCs and corporate travel bookers. This includes leading brands such as Agiito (formerly Capita Travel & Events), Daily Mail Holidays, Inspire, Cassidy Travel and Qatar Airways Holidays.
As part of the updated visual identity for Vibe a new website has been created that can be viewed here: https://www.vibe.travel/