Founded in 1995, Canadian Affair offers an a la carte menu of services for all types of travel options between the UK, Ireland & Canada.
About Canadian Affair
Founded in 1995, Canadian Affair is the UK’s leading specialist tour operator to Canada, offering tailor made holidays all over the country, with direct flights from 4 of the UK & Ireland’s most popular airports to 4 of Canada’s most exciting cities.
Canadian Affair has a dedicated expert sales team on hand to offer firsthand knowledge and experiences of their own personal holidays to Canada.
Canadian Affair has grown into a multi-million turnover business, selling flights, holidays and tours to Canada from the UK & Ireland. Since 2006, Canadian Affair is wholly owned by Transat A.T inc, widely recognised as the leading integrated holiday travel group in Canada, offering direct flights from the UK and Ireland to Canada.
Canadian Affair’s head office is in London, and there is also an office in Glasgow. Since its inception, Canadian Affair has flown over two million passengers. Canadian Affair offers a wide range of tailor made holidays in summer and winter with full ATOL protection.
Transat A.T. Inc. is an integrated tour operator that specialises in holiday travel and offers more than 60 destination countries. Transat, which was created in Canada and has offices in many other countries, is an international company that owns an air carrier (Air Transat), provides destination services, is active in the accommodation industry and operates an extensive distribution network.
Ethos and strategy
Canadian Affair believes the bespoke advice from its expert staff, combined with frequent flights at the lowest prices is the optimum offering to UK-Canada travellers.
Passenger volumes allow Canadian Affair to be the most competitive UK-Canada tour operator in the market. Canadian Affair strives to operate as an efficient, caring and sustainable company, and as part of the Transat family we are firmly committed to the responsible development of the tourism industry. Transat has adopted the following definition of sustainable tourism: “Sustainable tourism entails respect for nature, as well as for host communities and their values; it combines positive socio-economic benefits for local populations with an enriching experience for travellers.” One of Transat’s greatest ambitions is to become a model of responsibility within the travel industry, which Canadian Affair echoes in the UK.
For more information visit transat.com
Canadian Affair offers the lowest priced, direct non-stop flights to Canada which can be booked individually or as part of a complete holiday.
Our holiday product offering is vast and varied, with tailor made holiday options available to every corner of the country, from hotels, to train tours, cruises and more, with each element booked individually to suit the customer’s requirements and budget.
Holiday tours and packages are also available which are pre-packaged together offering a ‘readymade’ holiday option as well.
Canadian Affair also offers holidays and experiences in the USA which can be tailor made to suit the requirements of the customer.
• 2019 British Travel Awards – Gold Award for the Best Holiday Company to Canada (Large)
• 2019 British Travel Awards – Bronze Award for the Best Rail Holiday Company (Large)
• 2018 British Travel Awards – Gold Award for the Best Holiday Company to Canada (Large)
• 2018 British Travel Awards – Silver Award for the Best Rail Holiday Company (Large)
• 2017 British Travel Awards – Gold Award for the Best Holiday Company to Canada (Large)
• 2017 British Travel Awards – Silver Award for the Best Rail Holiday Company (Large)
• 2016 British Travel Awards – Silver Award for the Best Holiday Company to Canada (Large)
• 2016 British Travel Awards – Silver Award for the Best Rail Holiday Company (Large)
• 2015 British Travel Awards – Gold Award for the Best Holiday Company to Canada (Large)
• 2015 British Annual Canada Travel Awards – Winner Best Canadian Ski Tour Company
• 2014 British Travel Awards – Silver Award for the Best Holiday Company to Canada
• 2013 BACTA Explorer Award – Best promoter of Canada – British Annual Canada Travel Awards
• 2012 CIMTIG Best Travel TV Advert
• 2011 Best Tour Operator to Canada – British Travel Awards
• 2010 Best Direct Sell Tour Operator to Canada – British Travel Awards
• 2010 Best Direct Sell Cruise Tour Operator to Alaska- Holland America Line Awards
• 2007 – 2009 Consumer Favourite Direct Sell Tour Operator – British Annual Canada Travel Awards
Canadian Affair is proud to support the SOS Children’s Villages raising money with their annual Big Hearts challenge.
Our Statement of Tax Principles
To read our Statement of Tax Principles, click here