Croisieurope Launches 2023 Worldwide Cruises Brochure – New Itineraries and Early Bird Savings –
CroisiEurope has launched its 2023 Worldwide Cruises brochure featuring over 170 river, canal and ocean itineraries on 55 ships, sailing on 39 waterways in 37 countries. The 187-page brochure covers river cruises, ocean and coastal cruises, the canals of France, themed cruises, long-haul and exotic destinations as well as Christmas and New Year sailings. New for 2023 are:
From the Moroccan coast to the Mediterranean Sea…
- 15th April: a seven-night cruise from Arrecife to Malaga onboard La Belle des Océans.
- 22nd April: a seven-night cruise from Malaga to Barcelona onboard La Belle des Océans.
- 29th April: a six-night cruise from Barcelona to Nice onboard La Belle des Océans.
- 13th October: a seven-night cruise from Nice to Malta onboard La Belle des Océans.
- 20th October: a seven-night from Malta to Heraklion onboard La Belle des Océans.
- 27th October: a seven-night cruise from Heraklion to Larnaca onboard La Belle des Océans.
From the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea…
- 18th March and 26th October: a nine-night cruise between Sharm El Sheikh and Larnaca onboard La Belle de l’Adriatique.
- 27th March and 20th October: an eight-night between Larnaca and Athens onboard La Belle de l’Adriatique.
- 4th April and 4th October: an eight-night cruise between Athens and Dubrovnik onboard La Belle de l’Adriatique.
The French canals…
- A unique hotel barge cruise from the Petite Seine to the Yonne. This seven-day cruise, which takes place onboard the 21-guest hotel barge MS Deborah, takes guests on a magnificent journey to quaint ports of call featuring historical cities, splendid gardens and excellent local cuisine. Starting in Paris, the cruise visits Evry, Melun, Moret-Sur-Loing and Montereau-Fault-Yonne before finishing in Sens where guests transfer back to Paris. Various departures between April and October.
- 1st April: a seven-night Canary Islands cruise from Lanzarote to Tenerife calling in Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, La Gomera and La Palma. Highlights of the walking programme include The Valley of the Thousand Palms in Lanzarote; the North of Fuerteventura; Gran Canaria and the Bandama Caldera; Garajonay National Park in La Gomera; through the heart of the Volcanoes in La Palma; and the Path of Senses in Tenerife.
- 2nd June and 22nd September: a seven-night Corsica cruise round trip from Nice calling in Ajaccio, Bonifacio, Porto Vecchio, Bastia and L’Ile Rousse. Highlights of the walking programme include the Pointe de la Parata in Ajaccio with its fabulous views; the Calanques de Piana, a series of red rocks and cliffs that plunge up to 300 metres into the Mediterranean below; the Cap de Pertusato and its chalky cliffs; the spectacular site of the needles of Bavella, the Rutali Path through wild nature; and the Bonifatu Forest and its Transhumance trail which was inspired by the route that sheep farmers used to take.
- 7th December: a three-night Rhine cruise from Strasbourg to Basel taking in the festive traditions of Alsace and Switzerland during calls in Breisach, Riquewihr and Colmar. The cruise takes place onboard the MS Douce France.
CroisiEurope is offering an early booking discount of 15% on most 2023 itineraries if booked by 30th September (8% for Africa and Mekong Cruises), 10% if booked between 1st October and 30th November (5% on Africa and Mekong cruises) and 5% for bookings made between 1st and 31st December. Ganges and Nile cruises do not qualify for the early booking discount.
2023 prices start from just £398 per person for a four-day Short Break in Paris cruise including all meals, excursions and port fees.
For reservations and further information about brochures call CroisiEurope on 020 8328 1281
Learn more about CroisiEurope Cruises
Your Email is bounced out please whitelist travelnewswires.com Or You can change your email from your profile Setting Section
Your region selection will be saved in your cookie for future visits. Please enable your cookie for TravelMole.com so this dialog box will not come up again.
Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing United States (US). You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari