Exodus Adventure Travels Unveils Private Group Adventures
Exodus Adventure Travels, the international, award-winning leader in adventure travel, today unveiled Private Group Adventures, special getaways designed to cater to those looking to travel when they want, where they want, and in the company of those who matter most.
With no set departures, Exodus will customize travel dates to meet each group’s needs, with a wide array of options and tried and tested itineraries that have been expertly crafted for every type of traveler.
WHO TRAVELS AS A PRIVATE GROUP?
Women’s Only Groups – Female travelers represent 55% of all of Exodus’ clients, with a growing trend of women booking more active adventures.
- Recommended trip: Grab some gal pals and explore Tuscany’s famed hills.
Bike and Cycling Clubs – Cycling organizations, bike clubs, or bike shops have endless private group potential. Friends who cycle together at home can now also do it abroad.
- Recommended trip: Experience the real Vietnam by bike with fellow pedalers.
Special Interest Groups – Whether clients are photographers, members of food & wine clubs, a book club, birdwatchers, wildlife enthusiasts, and more, Exodus offers a wide range of adventures to suit every niche.
Friend Groups/Reunions – Groups of friends or couples traveling together make up one of Exodus’ most popular private group segment.
- Recommended trip: Create lasting memories on Exodus’ Portugal: Walking & Wine Premium Adventure or Walking on the Greek Islands trips.
Walking Clubs and Hiking Groups – Exodus’ many walking adventures allow those who enjoy walking or hiking the great outdoors to take their passion worldwide.
- Recommended trip: Discover the highlights of Italy’s famed Amalfi Coast on foot.
Multi-Generational Family Groups – Now, more than ever, we cherish our family time, with many looking to reunite in style on an epic bucket list adventure.
- Recommended trip: A week’s escape for the whole family in vibrant Costa Rica.
Fitness Enthusiasts – Exodus has put together trips for spin classes, personal trainers, gyms, and yoga studios; it has even had groups for snowshoers and cross-country skiers.
Garden Clubs, Wildlife Enthusiasts Environmental Groups – Make a difference and have fun doing it!
Charity Challenge Groups – What better way to raise money for a worthy cause than by taking on an epic challenge? Exodus welcomes the chance to help guests give back.
- Recommended trip: The ascent of Kilimanjaro on the much less-trekked Lemosho Route.
- Trips Available as Private Departures: Most all of Exodus’ adventures are available as private departures, however there are some that cannot for logistical reasons.
- Minimum Group Size: Exodus requires a minimum of 8 travelers for a private group; 7 or less can travel together on an existing Exodus departure. For maximum group size, it is the same as the maximum group size for scheduled departures to offer a true Exodus experience, however slight larger group sizes may be requested.
- Larger Groups (20+ travelers): For groups of 20 or more, culture- and wildlife-focused trips are the best bet. To align with safety protocols, hiking and cycling tours cannot accommodate larger groups.
- Itinerary Changes: Exodus can only offer private departures of existing itineraries. Of that, there are more than 500 trips to choose from that have been painstakingly researched and vetted for the best experience possible for private groups.
- Pre/Post Tour Accommodations & other extras: Exodus can arrange the same extras as are normally offered on group departures with pricing as per the group departure pricing. This includes pre/post tour accommodation, e-bikes (where applicable) and private transfers.
WHY BOOK A PRIVATE GROUP WITH EXODUS ADVENTURE TRAVELS?
- Commitment to sustainability
- Award-winning local leaders
- 50 years in operation of experience and expertise
- Over 500+ expertly crafted itineraries to choose from
- No set departure dates
- Unique, often family-run accommodations with a focus on sustainability
- Small groups, big adventures – minimum 8 passengers and a maximum of 16
- Active travel expertise, including walking and cycling itineraries for all levels of fitness
To request a quote for a Private Group, visit ExodusTravels.com/us/private-group-holidays.