Trafalgar And Insight Vacations Launch All-New Private Group Tours For 2020-21
TTC’s industry-leading guided holiday brands adapt to changing traveller needs by offering private tours for groups of 12 or more, available on Europe and America Autumn, Winter, Spring itineraries.
The Travel Corporation (TTC) has announced the further evolution of its guided holiday offering from its category-leading brands, Trafalgar, Insight Vacations and Costsaver, to meet traveller demands in this post-COVID-19 world. Reflecting TTC’s commitment to bringing travel back, the operators will now offer holidaymakers and their loved ones the opportunity to travel together in a personal bubble, with their own private small group tour for 12 people or more, complete with a dedicated Travel Director and Driver, and every detail of the itinerary and aspect of the group’s wellbeing taken care of.
Available on the brands’ Autumn, Winter and Spring (AWS) itineraries, this new initiative gives total peace of mind for family and friend groups who can now enjoy the myriad benefits of a guided holiday while travelling as part of their very own private group. With all the details taken care of, a dedicated On-Road Team trained in enhanced physical distancing and hygiene protocols, and exclusive use of a luxury coach, maintained with rigorous cleaning procedures, the new small group trips are the perfect way to ease clients back into a guided holiday.
Eligible AWS trips include:
- Insight Vacations’ Amazing Spain and Portugal journey (from £1,995 per person) which features a visit to the Cristina Heeren Foundation, a beneficiary of a TreadRight Foundation grant and an example of how guests can #MakeTravelMatter. This private dance school is dedicated to promoting the conservation of flamenco and supports young enthusiasts from all over the world with a special focus on new talent from the Andalusian region. As part of their visit, guests will learn about the passion behind the choreography and put their rhythm to the test during a dance lesson, before taking front row seat for a fiery flamenco performance.
- Trafalgar’s 9-day Scandinavian Northern Lights (from £2,581 per person) where guests can Connect With Locals as they join a Sámi reindeer herder family in their homestead for a traditional meal in their lavvu (tepee) and get insights into the way of life of a reindeer herder, their traditions and history.
- Insight Vacation’s Americas AWS offering is also bookable as private group trips, with itineraries including the 7-day Enchanting Canyonlands (from £2,145 per person), where guests can explore Monument Valley and the iconic vistas of the Tribal Park with a Navajo guide in an open-air vehicle.
Pricing for the new Private Group Tours is a case of “the more the merrier” – the more people that travel within the bubble, the more the surcharge reduces:
- From 12 to 15 guests – 30% surcharge on brochured/advertised price
- From 16 to 19 guests – 20% surcharge on brochured/advertised price
- From 20 to 25 guests – 10% surcharge on brochured/advertised price
- For 26 guests or more – the price is as brochure/advertised, no additional surcharge
In addition, all AWS trip bookings will benefit from a 5% Early Payment Discount when booked and paid in full before 27 August 2020.
“We know that people want to travel but some are still understandably apprehensive,” said Rachel Coffey, Sales and Business Development Director, Trafalgar and Insight Vacations. “By offering clients the option to book one of our outstanding Autumn, Winter, Spring itineraries as a private, small group trip with their loved ones, Trafalgar, Insight Vacations and Costsaver are opening up the possibility of a guided holiday, and leading the way in the sector. We can provide total peace of mind for guests through a combination of our expertise and meticulous planning, our unmissable itineraries to some of the world’s most exciting destinations, our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing protocols, and now the opportunity to travel as part of a private group if they wish. We look forward to welcoming guests back on the road very soon.”