Casa De Campo Resort & Villas’ World-Leading New Spa & Wellness Centre Opens For Business
New opening puts the Dominican Republic’s most luxurious resort on the map as a leading wellbeing destination in the Caribbean
After much anticipation, the doors of Casa de Campo Resort & Villas’ brand new, state-of-the-art SPA & Wellness Centre opens to guests today, 1 June 2023, propelling the first and most luxurious resort in the Dominican Republic to the forefront of wellbeing destinations in the Caribbean.
The 18,000 square foot facility offers a unique blend of prestigious services, wellness experiences, and cutting-edge technology not previously found in the Dominican Republic, under the design and careful management of Casa’s specially appointed Spa Director, Ms. Irene Campaña.
Guests will have access to an extensive, state-of-the-art hydrothermal circuit featuring sauna, steam room, a vitality pool, cold plunge, Laconium loungers, and an outdoor pool. Each of the SPA’s 12 luxuriously appointed treatment rooms will offer relaxing hands-on experiences, results-oriented therapies, and technology-supported treatments, such as:
- HydraFacial: An invigorating, non-surgical service effective for all skin types, offering instant noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. The HydraFacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturising serums. Priced from USD$199 (30-minute Signature HydraFacial).
- Triple Detox Therapy on an MLX i3Dome: Guests lay on this high-tech table to experience a combination of three detox treatments in one. Far Infrared technology targets the body, using healthy rays to stimulate the metabolism; Plasma and Light Therapies target the head to provide skin rejuvenation and detoxification. Priced at USD$365 (120 minutes).
- Binaural Acoustic & Dynamic Stimulation on a Welnamis Table: This treatment combines audio and vibrational stimulation that sends guests into deep relaxation for 30- or 60-minute sessions. Guests are given stereo headphones that play gentle and relaxing tones while laying on a vibrating Welnamis Table that provides light or deep multi-channel vibrations for a full-body, deep relaxation experience. Priced from USD$85 (30 minutes).
- Casa de Campo Detox & Restore, Featuring the MLX i3DOME: this wellness journey begins with a warm cleansing shower, followed by a 30-minute detox session and scalp massage using restorative hair oil. Guests then refresh in a garden shower, followed by a full-body lymphatic massage using nourishing Moringa oil. A deep hydration facial with steam will replenish and restore the skin’s natural moisture levels. The journey concludes with refreshing coconut water and a light snack. Priced from USD$85 (30 minutes).
- Organic Garden-to-Table Glow: The ideal journey for purists and nature lovers alike, this treatment uses local, all-natural and preservative-free ingredients. Includes a scalp treatment, full-body exfoliation, refreshing cleanse in a tranquil garden shower, followed by a massage and nourishing facial to leave guests glowing from tip-to-toe. The journey concludes with an energising Moringa wellness shot and light snack. Priced at USD$365 (120 minutes).
“We are pleased to welcome Irene Campana to our team as our new SPA & Wellness Director,” said Andres Pichardo Rosenberg, President of Casa de Campo Resort and Villas. “Irene has an extensive background working with some of the best luxury, five-star resorts and spas in the world and will help us continue to take Casa de Campo to new heights. The addition of the SPA at Casa de Campo will provide our guests and homeowners alike with one-of-a-kind health and wellness experiences and a true destination spa facility for all to enjoy.”
Ms. Campaña is a well-established and respected Spa Director in Mexico and Caribbean region, having accrued extensive experience in the international wellness industry over her 26-year career at the forefront of SPA and cosmetology. She joins Casa de Campo from the Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal (Mexico), where she was Spa Director for almost four years, during which time she was acknowledged for the integral role she played in maintaining the luxury hotel’s five-star Forbes rating. Ms. Campaña has also held Spa Director positions at other large Caribbean hotels of note, including the emblematic Gran Hotel Manzana Kempinski La Habana, Cuba; and the Chablé Maroma in Mexico, where she both opened and successfully ran the property’s Spa. She has also held Spa Manager positions in the cruise industry, where she first began her career and passionate immersion into hospitality’s wellness industry.
For further information about Ms. Campaña, the new SPA & Wellness Centre, and Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, please visit www.casadecampo.com.do.
Casa de Campo’s full SPA & Wellness Centre treatment menu can be viewed here.
Book it: Stays at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas can be booked through most leading tour operators. BA Holidays offers seven nights at Casa de Campo from £2,130 per person, all inclusive. The price includes return flights from London Gatwick and is based on a 19 August departure with two adults sharing a Superior Casitas Gardens room. www.baholidays.com.