MSC Cruises Opens Sales For Stunning Itineraries In Japan For Winter 23/24
- MSC Cruises is celebrating 15 years in Japan and the start of MSC Bellissima’s summer season out of Yokohama
- First-ever winter season means guests can now sail year-round in the region with MSC Cruises
- The cruise line now offers the largest capacity of cruise passengers from Japan
MSC Cruises hosted a special event on board MSC Bellissima in Yokohama, Japan to mark the start of the summer 2023 season and to celebrate the 15-year anniversary of the line’s presence in the country. At the same time, sales have today opened for MSC Cruises’ first ever winter season in Japan. With cruises now year-round from Japan, MSC Cruises offers the largest cruise capacity in the region, setting the line on track to become the number one cruise line in the country.
The new winter programme on MSC Bellissima will commence from November 2023 with an 11-night, 9-night and 6-night cruise from Yokohama. From January to March 2024, MSC Bellissima will homeport in Naha/Okinawa offering guests from around the world the opportunity to experience Japan’s stunning landscapes and beaches, rich cultural heritage, ancient traditions, and modern attractions with multiple destinations – all without having to repack a suitcase.
The Winter 23/24 season will see MSC Bellissima sailing within Japan and to Keelung, Taiwan (China), offering cruises of four to five nights in length, with varying itineraries visiting destinations such as:
- Okinawa, Japan – The fifth largest island of Japan is known for its balmy tropical climate, expansive beaches and stunning coral reefs, as well as historical sites
- Ishigaki, Japan – Another stunning beach destination with incredible snorkelling, diving and surfing sites, guests may go searching for the Shiraho Reef’s rare blue coral in Iriomote-Ishigaki National Park
- Keelung, Taiwan (China) – Keelung City is surrounded by inspiring mountains and is home to a bustling waterfront, where street-food stalls at Miaokou Night Market offer traditional snacks and seafood. Several forts pepper the area and offer breath-taking views out to sea
- Miyako Island, Japan – Miyako Island is revered for its white sandy beaches and turquoise waters. Guests will delight in local foods, including sweet mangoes, or go out looking for adventure in the many underwater caverns
This summer, MSC Bellissima is now sailing eight- to nine-night summer sailings out of Yokohama, Tokyo – offering one-of-a-kind opportunities to discover the beauty of the region. Some of the departures still have availability – for more information visit here.
Learn more about MSC Cruises
Your Email is bounced out please whitelist travelnewswires.com Or You can change your email from your profile Setting Section
Your region selection will be saved in your cookie for future visits. Please enable your cookie for TravelMole.com so this dialog box will not come up again.
Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing United States (US). You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari