ABOUT MSC CRUISES
Only the Sea, Only MSC
After 300 years at sea, we understand its influence, positive impact and ability to guide you to treasures that lie off the beaten path. Our cruises are designed to enrich, delight and create unforgettable emotions that only the sea can create. Our experienced crew members are ready to help you uncover the best-kept secrets in each new destination. We have a passion and respect for the sea and a commitment to excellence in hospitality; combining all the details that will make each MSC cruise a unique experience.
We are the world’s third-largest cruise brand as well as the leader in Europe, South America, the Gulf region and Southern Africa, with more market share in addition to deployed capacity than any other player. We are also the fastest-growing global cruise brand with a strong presence in the Caribbean, North America and the Far East markets.Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we are part of MSC Group, the leading privately held Swiss-based shipping and logistics conglomerate with over 300 years of maritime heritage.
We employ over 30,000 staff globally and sell cruise holidays in many countries around the world.
At MSC Cruises, our love for the sea goes back many generations. And we are eager to pass this passion on to future generations. That’s why we are dedicated to making each of our cruises a voyage of discovery and unforgettable emotions for every guest. We offer an enriching, immersive and safe cruise experience, where you can enjoy international dining, world-class entertainment, award-winning family programmes and the latest user-friendly technology on board.
With our cruises you can decide where to go and for how long. Choose among the best cruise destinations, with a wide variety of itineraries mapped to reveal the sights, sounds and flavours of the world’s most intriguing cultures. Our ships sail year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean (visiting also Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, our private island in the Bahamas). Our seasonal itineraries include Northern Europe, South America, southern Africa, Asia, North America, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar and Saudi Arabia and Red Sea.
16 Mar 23NEWS
MSC Cruises launches Abu Dhabi Formula 1 race packagesMSC Cruises is offering Grand Prix hospitality packages as part of its global partnership with ...Read moreMSC Cruises launches Abu Dhabi Formula 1 race packages - News & announcementsMSC Cruises is offering Grand Prix hospitality packages as part of its global partnership with Formula 1. It is promising a top race weekend experience at this year's Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on 24-26 November. MSC Virtuosa serves as a cruise ship hotel throughout the race weekend whilst docked in Abu Dhabi. Sales for packages are now live. MSC Cruises last year signed a multi-year deal to become a Formula 1 global partner. A range of packages are available, combining accommodation, race tickets and exclusive insider access. They start with a cabin only option for those who already have race tickets or a cabin + Formula 1 Grandstand ticket. There is also a cabin + F1 Experience package that includes exclusive trackside activities, through to premium all-inclusive hospitality. This all-access option includes a Pit Lane Walk, Guided Track Tour and Formula 1 appearances. The Abu Dhabi Cruise Terminal is just a short drive from the circuit.
10 Mar 23NEWS
MSC Cruises launches bonus commission travel agent incentiveMSC Cruises has a new travel agent incentive offering up to 15% commission. The line ...Read moreMSC Cruises launches bonus commission travel agent incentive - News & announcementsMSC Cruises has a new travel agent incentive offering up to 15% commission. The line has increased commission rates from 5% to 15% on shore excursions. It is valid for Northern European sailings during summer 2023 and winter 2023/2024. The travel agent incentive aims to encourage agents to pre-book more shore excursions for customers. By pre-booking, customers save up to 20% on the onboard price. It is valid for the line’s UK-based ship, MSC Virtuosa as well as MSC Preziosa, MSC Poesia and MSC Fantasia. MSC Cruises’ newest flagship MSC Euribia is also included. Travel agents are advised to book shore excursions through MSC Book, under the ‘Manage My Booking’ section. The travel agent incentive is now live and runs until 31 May, 2023.
23 Feb 23Partner News
MSC Cruises To Launch New Environmentally Advanced Flagship, Msc Euribia, In Copenhagen, DenmarkMSC Cruises announced today that the Naming Ceremony for MSC Cruises’ newest flagship, MSC Euribia, ...Read moreMSC Cruises To Launch New Environmentally Advanced Flagship, Msc Euribia, In Copenhagen, Denmark - News & announcementsMSC Cruises announced today that the Naming Ceremony for MSC Cruises’ newest flagship, MSC Euribia, will take place in Copenhagen on 8 June. The new flagship will become MSC Cruises’ second ship to be powered by LNG one of the world’s cleanest marine fuels available at scale and will also feature further state-of-the-art environmental technologies including ‘Baltic Standard’ advanced onboard wastewater treatment system, waste management handling, energy efficiency measures as well shore power connectivity to enable zero emissions from the ship where onshore power is available. MSC Euribia symbolises the line’s commitment to protecting the oceans and this is why the port of Copenhagen was selected as the launch location – as not only does the port have a rich maritime heritage but Denmark is a country with a deep respect for the sea and commitment to sustainability. Antonio Paradiso, MSC Cruises, commented, “We are committed to offering the best experience for our guests from the UK and Ireland, and that is why our newest environmentally advanced flagship, MSC Euribia, will be sailing from the UK during Winter 2023. Since our first full ex-UK season back in 2018, we’ve seen a huge demand for stress-free, no-fly cruises from Southampton on board our current UK-based ship, MSC Virtuosa.We will be able to build on this success by offering our UK customers the opportunity to experience one of the most impressive cruise experiences available, featuring leading sustainability technology and cutting-edge design.” This highly anticipated new ship will feature a striking fresco painted on her exterior that represents MSC Cruises’ commitment to protect and preserve the marine environment. Designed by German graphic artist, Alex Flaemig, the artwork is designed to communicate the importance of protecting this delicate and complex ecosystem. MSC Euribia is named after the ancient goddess Eurybia who harnessed the winds, weather and constellations to master the seas, furthering the vision of the ship to master the deployment of state-of-the-art sustainable technologies to protect and preserve the precious marine ecosystem. Starting her inaugural season in Northern Europe from 10 June, MSC Euribia will offer 7-night sailings from Kiel, Germanyand Copenhagen, Denmark to the stunning Norwegian Fjords including Geiranger, Ålesund, and Flaam. To find out more about MSC Euribia, please click here. For more information for media please visit www.mscpressarea.com.
15 Feb 23NEWS
MSC Cruises opens sales for 2025 world cruiseMSC Cruises has opened sales for the MSC World Cruise 2025 with an entirely new ...Read moreMSC Cruises opens sales for 2025 world cruise - News & announcementsMSC Cruises has opened sales for the MSC World Cruise 2025 with an entirely new itinerary aboard MSC Magnifica. Guests can embark at Civitavecchia/Rome, Genoa, Marseille or Barcelona from 4 January 2025. The 116-night voyage will visit 50 destinations in 21 countries, with seven overnight stays. It includes 22 that have never featured on an MSC world voyage before. It will bring cruisers to five continents, spanning 30,000 nautical miles. It begins with calls in Italy, France, and Spain before sailing to Casablanca. After crossing the Atlantic, guests will spend ten days exploring South America It includes overnights in Rio, Buenos Aires, and Valparaiso, Chile as well as a visit to the Falkland Islands. The ship then crosses the South Pacific visiting tropical islands for almost two weeks. Calls include Easter Island, Moorea in French Polynesiaand the Cook Islands. MSC Magnifica also visits New Zealand and Australia before island hopping through Asia. All World Cruises passengers recieve a dine and drink package and 15 shore excursions included in the booking price.
15 Feb 23Partner News
Set Sail On The Journey Of A Lifetime: MSC Cruises Opens Sales For 2025 World CruiseBrand new itinerary with 50 stunning destinations across 21 countries to be discovered through ...Read moreSet Sail On The Journey Of A Lifetime: MSC Cruises Opens Sales For 2025 World Cruise - News & announcements
- Brand new itinerary with 50 stunning destinations across 21 countries to be discovered through an epic 116-night World Cruise
- Extended discovery of Australasia with 19 days spent sailing around the Southern and Western coast of Australia – new for World Cruise 2025
- Casablanca, Morocco: This is a vibrant and historic city renowned for its stunning architecture and beautiful beaches. Visitors to Casablanca can explore its many historical landmarks, such as the largest mosque in the world, the Hassan II Mosque, or indulge in the city's famous cuisine which blends traditional Moroccan flavours with French and Spanish influences.
- Rio de Janeiro: Renowned for its stunning natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, and lively atmosphere, Rio is a city not to be missed on any trip around the world. Guests are granted an overnight stay to allow time for a night filled with fun and dancing to the beat of samba music. During the day, visitors can explore the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue, relax on the famous Copacabana and Ipanema beaches, or take a cable car ride to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain for panoramic views of “The Marvelous City”.
- Ushuaia, Argentina: The most adventurous destinations of all is Ushuaia, a place known as the southernmost city in the world which is surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of the Tierra del Fuego National Park. Guests can explore the stunning glaciers and fjords of the Beagle Channel, spot whales, and experience the rugged beauty of Patagonia.
- Hanga Roa, Chile: Located on the mystical Easter Island, this is a must-visit destination for those looking to experience a unique blend of cultural heritage and natural beauty. A main attraction on the island is the famous Moai sculptures which has become an icon of the island’s rich heritage. The mysterious statues which can weigh up to 75 tons have been carved by Rapa Nui people thousands of years ago, captivating visitors from all over the world.
- Christchurch, New Zealand: This city is renowned for its beautiful botanic gardens, rich history and its combination of urban regeneration with its ancient heritage. The city is filled with cutting-edge architecture built alongside authentic buildings. Guests can visit the International Antarctic Centre, where they can learn about the region's Antarctic heritage and experience a simulated blizzard.
- Milford Sound, New Zealand: With a strengthened focus on New Zealand, the cruise offers eight days to explore seven iconic cities on the island. Milford Sound is perhaps the most unique destination as it takes guests along a breathtaking fjord located on the southwestern coast of New Zealand's South Island. It is renowned for its towering cliffs, pristine waters, and diverse wildlife, including seals, penguins, and dolphins.
- Penneshaw, Australia: Out of the nine cities visited in Australia, Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island is the premier nature destination. This charming town with a coastal vibe offers a unique opportunity to discover Australia’s famous wildlife, including sightings of kangaroos, koalas, wallabies, sea lions and over 270 species of birds.
- Benoa, Indonesia: This bustling port town is located on the southern coast of Bali. Stunning beaches, crystal-clear waters and exciting water-based activities await the guests as they enjoy the island for two days. Those interested in cultural sights can achieve their hearts desire at the traditional Balinese fishing village of Tanjung Benoa while enjoying a refreshing drink.
- A dine and drink package is included for all World Cruises passengers.
- 15 shore excursions are included in the booking price.
- 30% discount on laundry.
- Classic level MSC Voyager Club members and above will benefit from a 5% discount on their booking price. The points gained from the World Cruise will be tripled and added to their account before the start of the voyage, instantly granting them valuable privileges and extras.
16 Jan 23Brochures
Ocean Cay MSC Marine ReserveOcean Cay MSC Marine Reserve - News & announcements
16 Jan 23Brochures
MSC Yacht ClubMSC Yacht Club - News & announcements
16 Jan 23Brochures
Winter brochure 2022-2023Winter brochure 2022-2023 - News & announcements
05 Jan 23NEWS
Industry first for MSC as two ships depart on world cruiseMSC Cruises notched an industry first as two ships departed simultaneously on a world cruise. ...Read moreIndustry first for MSC as two ships depart on world cruise - News & announcementsMSC Cruises notched an industry first as two ships departed simultaneously on a world cruise. MSC Poesia and MSC Magnifica departed together from Genoa, Italy. The two ships will part ways at the edge of the Mediterranean on different routes around the globe. MSC Magnifica is on a 119-day world cruise and MSC Poesia is at sea for 117 days. MSC Cruises has crafted a special enrichment programme for guests. It includes guest lectures on specialist topics, over 30 full-scale production shows, guest entertainers and more. Departing in January 2024, cabins are still available for the 2024 MSC World Cruise. A brand-new itinerary includes 52 destinations in 31 countries. It features the Med, Red Sea, South Africa, the Americas and Caribbean before returning to Europe via Greenland and Iceland.
22 Dec 22NEWS
MSC unveils summer cruise programme for 2024MSC Cruises UK announced its summer cruise schedule for 2024. The summer season runs ...Read moreMSC unveils summer cruise programme for 2024 - News & announcementsMSC Cruises UK announced its summer cruise schedule for 2024. The summer season runs from April 2024 through October 2024. Itineraries on MSC Virtuosa depart from Southampton. They offer UK customers destinations including Reykjavík and Rotterdam. Cruises start from four-night getaways to a 14-night itinerary to Casablanca and Lisbon. Antonio Paradiso, UK & Ireland MD, said; "We are committed to offering the best experience for our UK and Ireland customers.” "Our travel agents will play a crucial role in pushing these 2024 itineraries."
19 Dec 22Partner News
MSC Cruises Reveals Top Travel Trends For 2023MSC Cruises booking data shows that convenience is a priority with 65% of all ...Read moreMSC Cruises Reveals Top Travel Trends For 2023 - News & announcements
- MSC Cruises booking data shows that convenience is a priority with 65% of all UK guests setting sail from the UK
- The “Nature & Wildlife” shore excursion is the most popular option for Brits as demand for eco-friendly holiday options soar
- In a bid to save money, 3 in 5 guests book all-inclusive drinks packages on board
- Convenience is king – More Brits are looking for hassle-free holidays and going flight-free is an ideal way to keep trips simple. MSC Cruises saw many Brits choosing to cruise from Southampton in the Summer of 2023, in fact almost 65% of all MSC Cruises’ UK guests chose to board in the UK. Setting sail from the UK onboard MSC Virtuosa to destinations including The Netherlands, Spain or Morocco on cruises anywhere between 3 and 27 nights meant that Brits could easily access global destinations straight from Southampton. Book a 7-night cruise on MSC Virtuosa from Southampton from £409 per person for an interior cabin.
- Focus on sustainability – As travellers become more and more conscious of the environmental footprint of their travel and seek out eco-friendly holiday options, MSC Cruises booking data reveals that the “Nature & Wildlife” shore excursion is the most popular shore excursion for Brits. MSC Protectours are shore excursions that focus on environmental sustainability with tours involving zero environmental impact while others make a direct contribution to the environment, for example, tree planting or beach cleaning. Not only that, MSC Cruises recently launched MSC World Europa, the first LNG-powered ship of the fleet. LNG is the cleanest fuel available for cruise ships today: it eliminates sulphur oxides emissions and fine particles, greatly reduces nitrogen oxides, while reducing CO2 emissions by up to 25%. MSC Euribia, due to start sailing in 2023, will also be powered by LNG. Book a 7-night cruise on MSC Euribia from Copenhagen from £949 per person for an interior cabin.
- Big plans – Travellers are set to make 2023 a big year for getting out and exploring the world, booking longer trips. MSC Cruises in the UK has seen that 7-night cruises are the most popular for next year with an increase of 104% YOY, showing that people are prioritising travel. To go even bigger and better in 2023, look no further than MSC World Europa, the line’s first world-class ship currently offering a touch of glamour with itineraries to destinations in the Middle East including Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar. Book a 19-night cruise on MSC World Europa from Doha from £1,179 per person for an interior cabin.
- Luxury travel – Among all the new travel trends for next year, luxury travel is that’s set to be big. Experience the ultimate VIP cruise in the MSC Yacht Club, MSC Cruises’ premium cruising ‘ship within a ship’ concept and indulge with maximum comfort, with lavishly appointed suites, an exclusive 24-hour butler service and a dedicated concierge. Book an 8-night cruise on MSC World Europa from Abu Dhabi with Yacht Club access from £1,769 per person.
- Under-the-radar destinations – Travellers are looking to expand their horizons and are considering lesser-known destinations with under-the-radar charm. Brits are increasingly booking unique destinations such as Iceland and the Fjords looking for once-in-a-lifetime experiences and Instagram-friendly holiday snaps. Book a 14-night cruise on MSC Virtuosa from Southampton stopping in Isafjordur and Reykjavik in Iceland from £1,199 per person for an interior cabin.
- A family affair – Cruising provides a safe, hassle-free environment for families, with food, accommodation and non-stop entertainment all thrown in, so it’s no wonder that families with kids are a key demographic when looking at bookings next year. Not only this, but there is also growth within every age group proving that cruising is the perfect holiday for any generation thanks to the varied activities and amenities on board. Whether that is families with young kids on school holidays, millennials on a group getaway or those now retired taking the time to travel the world. Book a 14-night cruise on MSC Seascape from Miami from £1,109 over February Half Term per person for an interior cabin.
- All-inclusive – When costs are rising elsewhere, it’s essential that families still have time to take a break and get away to bond over their family holiday, and nothing offers better value than a cruise, even more so with an all-inclusive package. MSC Cruises booking data reveals that 3 in 5 guests book all-inclusive drinks packages in a bid to save money. Book a 7-night cruise on MSC Euribia from Kiel from £1,199 per person for a balcony cabin with a drinks package.
- Ride the wellness wave - In 2023, wellness travel is expected to reach new levels of popularity, with a focus on health and wellness often high on new year's resolutions lists. MSC Cruises in December unveiled its newest ship, MSC Seascape, which is rich with wellness activities to inspire guests to unwind from the moment they step aboard. Relax and rejuvenate in the MSC Aurea Spa, break a sweat in the gym or take part in outdoor wellness classes like yoga or dance. Book a 7-night cruise on MSC Seascape from Miami from £519 per person for an interior cabin.
13 Dec 22NEWS
MSC Cruises launches new travel agent incentivesMSC Cruises has teased new travel agent incentives. The ‘Balcony Bonus’ promotion throughout January 2023 ...Read moreMSC Cruises launches new travel agent incentives - News & announcementsMSC Cruises has teased new travel agent incentives. The ‘Balcony Bonus’ promotion throughout January 2023 offers a cruise holiday giveaway. It is offering trade partners a chance to win a MSC Cruise holiday for two adults throughout January. MSC Cruises will also be offering other travel agent incentives throughout Wave Season with spot prizes for the highest booking values. There are also prizes for the most supportive trade partners, the best social media posts, and the best trade marketing activities. Consumers who book through March 2023 will benefit from promotions including the Premium Extra Drinks Package. Antonio Paradiso, UK MD, said; “Trade partners are vital so we regularly reward them with incentives and bonuses.”
MSC World Cruise 2025 on board MSC Magnifica
MSC Seascape's Thrill Ride Robotron
MSC Cruises - Discover The Future of Cruising
MSC World Europa - Experience The Future of Cruising
MSC World Europa - Naming Ceremony
MSC Euribia - Our promise to sustainable cruising
Introducing MSC World Europa - Our first LNG-Powered Ship