Visit Orlando is The Official Tourism Association® for Orlando, the most visited destination in the United States and Theme Park Capital of the World. A not-for-profit trade association that brands, markets and sells the Orlando destination globally, we represent over 1,100 member companies comprising every segment of Central Florida’s tourism community.
MISSION: Inspire, promote and grow global travel to Orlando for economic and community benefit.
VISION: To be the most visited, welcoming and inclusive travel destination in the world.
Who We Are
Founded in 1984, the Orlando/Orange County Convention & Visitors Bureau was created by city and county officials, in partnership with local businesses, as an independent organization to promote convention and leisure travel. Today, Visit Orlando is managed by a board of directors that includes representation from a wide variety of government, tourism and community leaders. Consistently recognized as one of America’s top destination marketing organizations, we offer team members exciting and rewarding career opportunities that include professional growth, an enjoyable work environment and a complete benefits package.
15 Nov 22Partner News
Orlando Spreads Holiday Cheer All Season Long with 50 Days of Events and FestivitiesOrlando is unwrapping a full lineup of holiday celebrations to spread holiday cheer all ...Read moreOrlando Spreads Holiday Cheer All Season Long with 50 Days of Events and Festivities - News & announcementsOrlando is unwrapping a full lineup of holiday celebrations to spread holiday cheer all season long. Throughout December, visitors and locals alike can deck the halls in all eight of Orlando’s theme parks and enjoy festive celebrations beyond the parks, including luminous light shows featuring millions of lights, the longest running holiday parade in Central Florida, and various holiday concerts and stage productions in Orlando’s state-of-the-art performance venues. Visitors can find even more magic with hotel savings of up to 30% off and special festive experiences to create unforgettable holiday memories. “Orlando adds a little extra magic this time of year with more than 50 days of holiday festivities to enjoy throughout the season for travellers of all ages,” said Casandra Matej, president and CEO of Visit Orlando. Additional information on Orlando’s holiday happenings can be found here and on VisitOrlando.com, the official visitor information source for the destination. On the website, visitors can also make an appointment for a complimentary, personalised one-on-one Vacation Planning Service with one of Visit Orlando’s vacation planning experts for advice and guidance on building the perfect holiday itinerary. HOLIDAY THEME PARK EVENTS Walt Disney World Nov. 8 – Dec. 30
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will return to Magic Kingdom Park for 24 select nights (Nov. 8 – Dec. 22) this holiday season. This event will offer an evening of merriment featuring “Minnie’s Wonder Christmastime Fireworks,” “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade,” complimentary cookies and hot cocoa at locations throughout the park, three jolly new photo opportunities and more (separate ticketed event).
- EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays presented by AdventHealth (Nov. 25 – Dec. 30) takes guests on a global holiday celebration with a candlelight processional, storytellers, costumed performances, seasonal food throughout the World Showcase nations, along with sights, sounds and flavours of the season celebrated by cultures near and far.
- At Disney's Animal Kingdom brings a holiday twist to the magic of nature with festive flotillas featuring holiday percussionists and Santa sailing down the Discovery River. Discovery Island will spring to life with artisan-sculpted puppets of artic animals like penguins, reindeer, polar bears and more during the Merry Menagerie. As nighttime falls, a festive edition of the Tree of Life Awakening will begin accompanied by a heartwarming musical score.
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, guests can dine with Minnie and friends at Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine, enjoy a holiday finale featuring Olaf during the For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration, catch a glimpse of old St. Nick as he cruises in his candy-apple red convertible down Hollywood Boulevard and experience a captivating projection show on the Hollywood Tower Hotel.
- Grinchmas™ at Universal's Islands of Adventure brings holiday charm to Seuss Landing with The Grinchmas™ Who-liday Spectacular, a live retelling of the classic tale starring the Grinch™. The Grinch & Friends Character Breakfast will return this year, on select dates from Nov.12 – Dec. 29, allowing guests to start their day with breakfast and appearances by Dr. Seuss characters, including the Grinch himself.
- Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ features seasonal holiday shows and festive decor in both Hogsmeade at Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida. Once night falls in Hogsmeade, guests can revel in a spectacular holiday projection on Hogwarts Castle during “The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle” at Universal's Islands of Adventure.
- At Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s, characters from Illumination’s “Despicable Me” and DreamWorks Animation’s “Shrek” and “Madagascar” – along with larger-than-life balloons, dozens of holiday floats, hundreds of festive performers and Santa – will fill the streets of Universal Studios Florida. Guests can also enjoy the iconic sounds of the season with live performances by holiday artist, Mannheim Steamroller, at Universal Studios Florida on select dates Dec. 3-11.
- Universal’s Holiday Tour, a festive add-on experience, offers guests a guided tour and special access to holiday entertainment taking place across Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure, including an exclusive after-hours showing of ““The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle”, access to reserved seating at the “Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular”, character meet-and-greets and more.
- During SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration, SeaWorld Orlando transforms into a winter wonderland featuring millions of sparkling lights throughout the park. Included with theme park admission, this year’s festivities include live performances, seasonal food and character dining add-ons: Sesame Street Breakfast at SeaFire Grill, offering breakfast classics with Sesame Street characters dressed up in festive attire and Dinner with Santa, an opportunity to enjoy a holiday meal with Santa Clause himself.
- Holidays at LEGOLAND® will feature a giant LEGO Christmas tree, seasonal shows, holiday characters, special treats, LEGO® activities, twinkling lights and more.
- Christmas Nights in Lights, an all-new seasonal attraction, will debut at Dezerland Park Nov. 11 – Jan. 1. The immersive light show experience will take guests through a showcase of holiday displays and more than 1.5 million lights as part of a drive-thru light show fully synchronized to popular holiday classics tuned directly to each vehicle’s car stereo on a private radio frequency.
- Give Kids The World’s Night of a Million Lights will return for its third year at Island H2O Water Park Nov. 11 – Jan. 1, 2023. The all-new venue will transform into a winter wonderland featuring millions of lights, luminous displays, festive family activities and live entertainment for a one-of-a-kind, fully immersive holiday experience. Proceeds from the event will once again benefit Give Kids The World Village, 89-acre, whimsical nonprofit resort that provides critically ill children and their families from around the world with magical week-long wish holidays at no cost.
- Jingle Eve, a free event held in Ivanhoe Village on Nov. 19, will feature a variety of yuletide festivities from beer gardens to live music, arts and crafts vendors, food trucks, a children’s holiday village, a fireworks finale and more. The event will also feature the ticketed “12 Wines of Christmas” Wine Walk experience for access to tastings among a curated selection of wine options at 20 locations.
- Crayola Experience’s Colorful Christmas, taking place Nov. 19 – Jan 3, includes a life-sized snow globe, complete with falling snow, a light show featuring Scarlet and her singing reindeer and crafting unique gifts.
- Harry P. Leu Gardens will transform once again into a winter wonderland featuring a million dazzling lights, shining forests, magical displays, music and beautiful sculptures during “Dazzling Nights” Nov. 25 - Jan. 1, 2023. This year’s event brings a completely redesigned show featuring new lighting installations, character meet-and-greets, a kids play area and food offerings.
- Celebrating its 70th year, Winter Park’s annual Ye Olde Hometown Christmas Parade, the oldest continuous holiday parade in Central Florida, will be held on Dec. 3 featuring over 80 participating organizations, marching bands, an appearance by Santa Clause and more.
- Gatorland’s Holiday Ho Ho Ho-Down, will return for its third year on select dates Dec. 3-18. The family-friendly event, included with park admission, will feature live music, festive food items and displays with interactive characters like Gator Claus, Merry Elves and more.
- The Outta Control Magic Comedy Holiday Show at WonderWorks Orlando will receive a holiday makeover this season, from Dec. 10 – Jan. 1, featuring festive décor, special storytelling and tricks for a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience along with audience participation.
- The Orlando Repertory Theatre in Loch Haven Park will present “True North: A Magical New Holiday Musical” Nov. 19 – 22. The world premiere production centers around a magical and insightful story about being authentic, accepting change, and holding an unwavering hope in the magic of Christmas.
- The Orlando Shakespeare Theater will present “A Christmas Carol”, on select dates Nov. 30- Dec. 24, the story of the ghosts of Christmas and Tiny Tim and Scrooge’s redemption at the Margeson Theater once again featuring fresh hot cocoa and chocolate chip cookies at intermission.
- The Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts will host award-winning electronic violinist, dancer and artist Lindsey Stirling for the Lindsey Stirling: Snow Waltz Tour on Nov. 30 in the Walt Disney Theater.
- The 10th Annual Violectric® Holiday Show will be held at the Walt Disney Amphitheater at Lake Eola Park on Saturday, Dec. 10. The free, family and pet-friendly 90-minute concert will feature traditional holiday songs mashed up with classic rock tunes and modern hits, delivering an energetic and unique holiday show.
- The Trans-Siberian Orchestra will return to Orlando’s Amway Center to rock into the holiday season on Dec. 17 to present The Ghosts of Christmas Eve.
- Universal Orlando Resort will offer savings of up to 30% off five-night accommodations, Nov. 12 – Jan. 1, at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort or Universal’s Aventura Hotel as part of a special holiday package for the holidays.
- JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa will offer a ‘Deck the Halls’ experience, a complete décor package featuring a decorated Christmas tree, personalised stockings and a gift, for guests to transform any guestroom or suite into a festive wonderland from Dec. 17 – Jan. 2.
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort will feature festive programming ranging from cookie decorating with Executive Pastry Chef Rabii Saber and pizza-making classes with Executive Chef Fabrizio Schenardi. The Resort’s complimentary kids camp, for ages 4-12, will offer interactive programming such as Santa’s helpers workshop craft time, holiday-themed scavenger hunts, supervised “polar plunge” swim times and more.
31 Aug 22NEWS
Visit Orlando launching largest ever UK campaignVisit Orlando will launch its new destination brand, Unbelievably Real, in the UK starting in September. ...Read moreVisit Orlando launching largest ever UK campaign - News & announcementsVisit Orlando will launch its new destination brand, Unbelievably Real, in the UK starting in September. The new brand highlights what is authentic about the Theme Park Capital of the World. National television, digital, social media and search engine marketing will run across the UK and Ireland, as well as high-impact OOH advertising placements at London's most iconic sights. The launch of Unbelievably Real stands to be Visit Orlando's largest ever campaign in the UK and Ireland. It will highlight the diverse range of attractions and experiences across the destination. High-impact advertising placements across London include art murals, an immersive wrapped corridor at Waterloo, and branding on the capital's Black Cabs. "By launching our largest ever campaign, Orlando's commitment to the UK market is clear," said Casandra Matej, president & CEO of Visit Orlando. "It is the optimum time to inspire travel to Orlando ahead of the peak booking periods for our destination's largest overseas market. This new campaign captures the essence of our." The bulk of the campaign will roll out nationally, whilst the OOH advertising placements are scheduled across 12 major cities, with billboards and advertising lighting up the Piccadilly Lights. The campaign's call-to-action will drive consumers to Visit Orlando's UK and Ireland websites for information on theme parks, things to do and see, safety updates and more. Travel advisors are encouraged to complete the Orlando Travel Academy to stay up to date on the latest developments in Orlando. Visit Orlando will also be hosting interactive Orlando Live! agent training events across the UK this September.
26 Aug 22NEWS
Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining returnsVisit Orlando's Magical Dining returns August 26 – Oct. 2 with 102 participating restaurants. The event offers three-course, prix-fixe dinner ...Read moreVisit Orlando’s Magical Dining returns - News & announcementsVisit Orlando's Magical Dining returns August 26 – Oct. 2 with 102 participating restaurants. The event offers three-course, prix-fixe dinner menus for $40. Celebrating its 17th year, the popular annual dining program supports area restaurants and donates one dollar from every meal served to a local non-profit organisation. This year's roster brings 16 restaurants new to Visit Orlando's Magical Dining, as well as six restaurants recently recognised by the MICHELIN Guide. Menus are now live at OrlandoMagicalDining.com. "Visit Orlando's Magical Dining celebrates our destination's culinary scene by bringing more than 100 of Orlando's best restaurants together to offer prix-fixe menus for dinners to explore new restaurants," "The program continues to be a source of support for our local businesses and provides funds for charities right here in our community," said Casandra Matej, president & CEO, Visit Orlando. Each year, Visit Orlando's Magical Dining selects nonprofit organisations making an impact on the Orlando community to serve as a charity beneficiary. One dollar from every meal will benefit The Able Trust, an organisation helping to expand employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Visit Orlando will also award a $2,000 donation to one local non-profit in each of Orange County's six commission districts that also supports workforce development. New Restaurants for 2022 The newest additions to Visit Orlando's Magical Dining include 7593 Chophouse, Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine (four locations in Dr. Phillips, Lake Nona, Winter Garden and Winter Park), BoVine Steakhouse, Cedar's Restaurant, HAVEN, La Boucherie, The Hampton Social, The Monroe, The Wilson, Turci Pasta and Wa Sushi. Additionally, six restaurants were recently recognized by the MICHELIN Guide, including Four Flamingos, A Richard Blaise Florida Kitchen (a new addition to Visit Orlando's Magical Dining), Kabooki Sushi (Milk District location), Maxine's on Shine, The Ravenous Pig, The Strand Food & Drink and Z Asian Vietnamese Kitchen (also a new addition). OrlandoMagicalDining.com is a one-stop shop to view the complete list of participating restaurants, review restaurant menus (including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free diets) and book reservations directly. To help narrow down selections, the website has new filters for restaurants featured in the MICHELIN Guide or the "Near Me" option to find the restaurants in close proximity. Additional filters include outdoor seating, cuisine type and neighborhoods. For more information: OrlandoMagicalDining.com.
11 Jun 22NEWS
Game on in OrlandoEnglish Premier League action heads across the pond this July as Orlando hosts The Florida Cup ...Read moreGame on in Orlando - News & announcementsEnglish Premier League action heads across the pond this July as Orlando hosts The Florida Cup 2022. Former EPL winners Chelsea and Arsenal face-off on 23 July in the Theme Park Capital of the World. The stateside derby is the grand finale of the Florida Cup with Arsenal also playing Orlando City SC (at Exploria Stadium, 20 July) for the first time. Whether visitors want to spectate and soak up the atmosphere or make sport an exciting part of their trip, here is a round-up of some of the top sport activities and iconic venues in Orlando. GOLF GOERS Both casual and competitive golfers will enjoy Orlando’s variety of golf courses. New for this summer is PopStroke, an entertainment venue with two 18-hole putting courses designed by Tiger Woods. Traditional golfers can enjoy Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & Lodge, just one of numerous celebrated designer golf courses in the Orlando area, some featuring academies helmed by nationally recognized instructors. GAME, SET AND MATCH In 2017, Orlando became the new home of American tennis, when the United States Tennis Association opened a USTA National Campus in the Lake Nona area of Orlando. The 63-acre complex has 100 courts (hard and clay) and is available for play to visitors. RUN WILD There are miles of trails, parks and paths in Orlando,. Loops such as the Orlando Urban Trail in downtown Orlando and the West Orange Trail in Winter Garden will take you on a scenic tour of parks, lakes and pretty streets. Or, run with your favourite characters to a castle backdrop through Walt Disney World® Resort at one of their four runDisney race weekends including 5k, 10k, half and full marathons. EX-UK DEALS BA is offering packages starting at 990 per person flying out of Gatwick 14 July with accommodation at Ramada by Wyndham Kissimmee Gateway. Thomas Cook is offering packages starting at 963 per person flying out of Gatwick 14 July with accommodation at Red Roof Orlando – Convention Center I-Drive. Find more sports information on VisitOrlando.com
05 May 22Partner News
10 New Orlando Experiences for Summer 2022As one of the most sought-after destinations in the U.S., Orlando maintains its popularity ...Read more10 New Orlando Experiences for Summer 2022 - News & announcementsAs one of the most sought-after destinations in the U.S., Orlando maintains its popularity as one of the top places for summer holidaymakers and promises an array of new experiences for visitors planning their next trip to the Theme Park Capital of the World. In addition to new attractions at Orlando’s theme parks, the destination is offering up even more new adventures ranging from a new golf entertainment venue from Tiger Woods to an alcohol-free speakeasy concept. “Orlando is ready to welcome summer travelers with unforgettable new experiences,” said Casandra Matej, president and CEO for Visit Orlando. “Whether you’re a theme park expert or a first-time visitor, there's always something new to discover in Orlando with a variety of new hotels, unique restaurants and one-of-a-kind attractions to explore and create new vacation memories.” Continuous updates on what's new in Orlando can be found at VisitOrlando.com, the official visitor information source for the destination. On the website, visitors can also make an appointment for a complimentary, personalized one-on-one Vacation Planning Service with one of Visit Orlando’s vacation planning experts for advice and guidance on building the perfect itinerary.
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, EPCOT’s first “other-world” showcase pavilion opens May 27, featuring a new storytelling coaster that rotates 360 degrees to focus on the action, including the first reverse launch on a Disney coaster.
- Ice Breaker, SeaWorld Orlando’s first launch coaster features four launches, both backwards and forwards, culminating in a reverse launch with a 93-foot-tall spike with 100-degree angle, the steepest vertical drop in Florida.
- Aquatica Orlando’s newest water slide, Reef Plunge, offers eye-catching translucent cutouts and rings with twists and turn though 330 feet of fiberglass. A vibrant array of marine life, Commerson’s dolphins, leopard sharks and a variety of other cold-water fish are also part of the new dynamic habitat.
- PopStroke, a golf entertainment venue created in partnership with Tiger Woods, will offer a menu of handhelds and pizzas to enjoy from the indoor-outdoor dining room overlooking two 18-hole miniature golf courses. PopStroke even has an app to automatically keep track of scores on the course and is set to open in May at Waterford Lakes Town Center.
- Take a short drive to explore Orlando’s local neighborhoods and experience The BANDBOX – Orlando, Central Florida’s first alcohol-free speakeasy cocktail tasting lounge and vintage shop, will open this summer at Ivanhoe Village in Downtown Orlando.
- Immersion at London House, a new boutique restaurantby Chef Rikku Ó'Donnchü, features a tasting menu-only concept with a sensorial dining experience focused on science, climate change, sustainable farming and zero waste, where texture, scents and sounds are as important as taste.
- The New York Beer Project,set to open this summer in Winter Garden, will resemble an indoor beer garden complete with a gastropub, sidewalk bistro and up to 20 craft beers on tap.
- Three-time James Beard Award semifinalist and “Top Chef” contestant Chef John Tesar has brought his concept Knife Burger to the JW Marriott Orlando. Featuring a slightly more expanded menu than the original Texas location, the poolside restaurant offers classic, high-quality burgers as well as seafood burgers and salads, all made with the finest ingredients.
- The Tuscan-inspired, 126-room ette Hotel Orlando opens in June near Disney World. Focusing on wellness as an alcohol-free property, the hotel offers culinary experiences in partnership with Michelin Star Chef Akira Back, along with The Spa at ette, with services for everyone from the modern minimalist to the unruly naturalist.
- AC Hotel by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista will offer a state-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness facility, inventive chef-tailored dining and signature cocktail service. The property is set to open June 2022.
10 Dec 21NEWS
Miami, Orlando secure funding for 2026 FIFA World Cup bidsEnterprise Florida, Inc.'s voted to award $10 million in funds to support the Miami and ...Read moreMiami, Orlando secure funding for 2026 FIFA World Cup bids - News & announcementsEnterprise Florida, Inc.'s voted to award $10 million in funds to support the Miami and Orlando bids to be selected as U.S. host cities for the 2026 FIFA World Cup. The funds will support the cities' planning and operational needs in hosting fans during the tournament. It would support security, transportation and other infrastructure needs, with $5 million grants going to the Greater Orlando Sports Commission and the Greater Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau. Read full story
19 Nov 21NEWS
Florida visitation tops pre-pandemic numbersLatest data shows Florida tourism is booming. Q3 (July to September) 2021 estimates by Visit ...Read moreFlorida visitation tops pre-pandemic numbers - News & announcementsLatest data shows Florida tourism is booming. Q3 (July to September) 2021 estimates by Visit Florida recorded 32 million visitors to Florida, which is up .3% from 2019 and 60% from last year. It was virtually all domestic visitors during the quarter although borders have now reopened. Orlando International Airport posted the highest passenger traffic during the quarter with 5.3 million flyers, up 200% from 2020. Read full story
13 Nov 21NEWS
Festive season in OrlandoSunny Orlando is calling UK holidaymakers to escape the frigid temperatures this festive season. Special ...Read moreFestive season in Orlando - News & announcementsSunny Orlando is calling UK holidaymakers to escape the frigid temperatures this festive season. Special festive events abound in the most visited destination in the US especially at Orlando's trio of major theme park resorts. "We're excited to welcome UK visitors back, just in time to experience Orlando's holiday festivities," said Casandra Matej, Visit Orlando president and CEO. "New events at the theme parks, unique shopping experiences throughout the destination and exclusive travel offers make it a perfect time to plan a winter sun holiday to Orlando." Festive Christmas Celebrations Walt Disney World Resort Beginning 8 November, Disney Very Merriest After Hours will debut at Magic Kingdom Park. Running for 24 select nights through 21 December from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m., the separately ticketed, after-hours holiday event will bring festive food and beverage offerings, dance parties, night-time spectaculars and ]Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.' The Epcot International Festival of the Holidays (26 Novembers to 30 December) takes guests on a global celebration with costumed performances, seasonal food throughout 11 World Showcase nations, along with sights, sounds and flavours of the season celebrated by various cultures. Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom feature festivities starting 12 Nov. including exclusive holiday character dining and festive night-time illuminations. Universal Orlando Resort. Grinchmas at Universal's Islands of Adventure (13 November - 2 January) will bring holiday joy to Seuss Landing with The Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular, a live retelling of the classic tale starring the Grinch. Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (13 November - 2 January) will bring festive decor to both Hogsmeade at Islands of Adventure and Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida. Guests can cap off their evening in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade to enjoy The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle - a spectacular transformation of Hogwarts castle with a stunning projection. Universal's Holiday Experience featuring Macy's Balloons (13 November - 2 Januaty) is a festive walk-through experience bringing Universal Studios' guests closer to larger-than-life Macy's balloons and colourful Christmas floats, including characters from Shrek, Madagascar and Despicable Me, along with Santa. SeaWorld Orlando During SeaWorld's Christmas Celebration (12 Nov. - 2 Jan.), over three million sparkling lights will shine throughout the theme park. Festivities include live performances, seasonal food and meet-and-greets with Santa Claus and Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer, and entertainment like the Winter Wonderland on Ice. Beyond the theme parks Celebrate the magic of the holidays outside the theme parks from tree-lighting ceremonies to long-running holiday traditions infused with arts and culture. The Dazzling Nights outdoor holiday event at Harry P. Leu Gardens, running 19 November - 9 January features a three-quarter-mile interactive holiday experience with epic lighting installations, themed photo moments, live entertainment and more. From 5 November to 24 December, ICON Park will transform into a magical winter wonderland. To kick off the celebrations, ICON Park will host its first tree-lighting ceremony on 1 December with an impressive 40-feet-tall Christmas tree visible from International Drive The 35th annual Festival of Trees transforms the Orlando Museum of Art into a glittering wonderland, filled with sparkling trees, gingerbread houses, vignettes and stunning decor for all ages. The festival - taking place 13-21 Nov. - will also host daily musical performances and delightful programs for all ages throughout the week. Ring in the New Year The New Year's Eve Dinner at JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa's Sear + Sea features a gourmet meal and rooftop terrace boasting nightly views of both theme park fireworks, which typically provide an extra-large NYE display. Downtown Orlando's Wall St. Plaza area features multiple themed bars linked by an open-air courtyard, for an annual New Year's Eve Block Party with lightshows, dance parties and a big countdown to 2022. On New Year's Eve during SeaWorld's Christmas Celebration, spectacular music and a bold fireworks display will send a wave of welcome to the New Year ahead. On International Drive, Mango's Tropical Café and Tapa Toro are among numerous venues hosting celebrations with unique entertainment and live music. Holiday Shopping Experiences Holiday shopping in Orlando promises not only open-air shopping centers perfect for browsing in the Florida winter sunshine, but also unbeatable deals. Shopping beneath palm trees under the Florida sunshine doesn't get any easier than a trip to the outlets. With two distinct locations, the Orlando Premium Outlets is the place to snag discounted merchandise from designer- and brand-name outlet stores like Armani Exchange, Burberry, lululemon, Prada, Coach, Tory Burch and more. For a more luxurious shopping experience, the stylish and sophisticated Mall at Millenia offers everything from the latest Apple gadgets to international high-end retailers. With more than 150 stores, the center also offers valet parking, personal shopping services, and currency exchange services. Winter Park's Park Avenue offers 10 tree-lined blocks of brick streets, historic buildings and a mini-version of Manhattan's Central Park. Visitors will find everything from local boutiques to shops selling fine wines to the latest fashions. Exclusive Orlando travel deals Travelers can book via Visit Orlando's preferred travel partners to take advantage of some of the most attractive Orlando travel deals for upcoming winter sun travel. 21 Nov. 2021: Orlando holiday deal from TUI Holidays TUI Holidays is offering rates starting at £799 per person for seven-night stays at Rosen Plaza Hotel, a short drive from area theme parks, starting 21 November. For bookings, visit www.tui.co.uk or call 0871 231 4691. 30 Nov. 2021: Orlando holiday deal from Virgin Holidays Virgin Holidays is offering rates starting at £841 per person for 7-night stays from 30 Nov to 7 Dec at Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort, located inside Universal Orlando Resort property. For bookings, visit www.virginholidays.co.uk or call 0333 305 1409. 1 Dec. 2021: Orlando holiday deal from Virgin Holidays Virgin Holidays is offering rates starting at £729 per person for a 10-night stay from 1-11 December at Coco Key Hotel & Water Park, located on International Drive, just minutes away from theme parks and shopping malls. For bookings, visit www.virginholidays.co.uk or call 0333 305 1409. Visit Orlando's UK website, VisitOrlando.com for the latest travel information and tools to make winter sun holiday planning easier.
02 Nov 21NEWS
Michelin Guide, Visit Florida announce guides for three Florida citiesMichelin and Visit Florida together revealed an expansion of The Michelin Guide, with the announcement ...Read moreMichelin Guide, Visit Florida announce guides for three Florida cities - News & announcementsMichelin and Visit Florida together revealed an expansion of The Michelin Guide, with the announcement of The Michelin Guide Miami, Orlando and Tampa. "Michelin Guide inspectors look forward to discovering the culinary landscape in Miami, Orlando and Tampa," said Gwendal Poullennec, international director of the Michelin Guides. The inaugural edition for Guides to Miami, Orlando and Tampa will be announced in 2022. The new restaurant selections will join Michelin's selection of top rated hotels in Florida, curated by Tablet Hotels, the hotel experts at the Michelin Guide. "Visit Florida, along with our destination partners, Visit Orlando, Visit Tampa Bay and the Greater Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau, are thrilled to partner with Michelin to develop a Michelin Guide to further establish Florida as a world-renowned culinary destination," said Dana Young, President and CEO of Visit Florida. "This gives Florida the opportunity to highlight the dynamic and unexpected culinary adventures the Sunshine State has to offer."
21 Oct 21NEWS
Virgin Atlantic restarting Orlando, Las Vegas flights for US border reopeningVirgin Atlantic will resume flight operations to Orlando and Las Vegas on the 8 November, ...Read moreVirgin Atlantic restarting Orlando, Las Vegas flights for US border reopening - News & announcementsVirgin Atlantic will resume flight operations to Orlando and Las Vegas on the 8 November, the same day that the US borders reopen. Connections between the Big Apple and the north of England are also receiving a boost, with flights between Manchester Airport and New York also resuming. Services to Orlando will depart daily from both London Heathrow and Manchester. The route is currently the most booked across Virgin Atlantic's global network. To meet increased demand, the airline will deploy the newest, largest plane in its fleet, the Airbus A350-100 from 8 -14 November on its London Heathrow to Orlando route. Las Vegas flights will operate daily from London Heathrow on the airline's Boeing 787-900, with daily services from Manchester to New York resuming on an Airbus A330. Juha Jarvinen, Chief Commercial Officer at Virgin Atlantic, said; "Our customers are ready to begin their US adventures, therefore it's only right that we offer them the opportunity to fly as soon as we can." The airline offers unlimited free date and flight changes for new bookings as part of a series of enhancements to give added flexibility to customers in uncertain times. The rebooking horizon has been extended for all customers until 30 April 2023, giving a broader window of time to reschedule plans if needed.
21 Sep 21NEWS
Visit Orlando preps for the return of UK visitorsVisit Orlando has hailed the decision to open US borders again to foreign travellers. The ...Read moreVisit Orlando preps for the return of UK visitors - News & announcementsVisit Orlando has hailed the decision to open US borders again to foreign travellers. The White House announced vaccinated foreign tourists will be welcomed back in November subject to testing and contact tracing requirements. The destination marketing organisation is particular pleased to see the imminent return of UK tourists, a major source market for Central Florida. "We are thrilled by the news about our borders reopening to the UK - our top international overseas market," said Casandra Matej, President and CEO of Visit Orlando. "Knowing there is a huge pent-up demand for Orlando holidays, we are ready to safely welcome back international visitors to the Theme Park Capital of the World." It is perfect timing for Visit Orlando following the launch of its 'The Wonders Remain' marketing campaign, which rolled out earlier this month in the UK. The multichannel strategy includes national television, paid social and SEM. Specific resources are available for travel professionals, including the Orlando Travel Academy, collateral, sales aids and itinerary planners, which can be found on Visit Orlando's trade site, VisitOrlando.com/trade.
10 Sep 21NEWS
Visit Orlando launches UK campaignDestination marketing organisation Visit Orlando recently launched a 2021 autumn/winter campaign targeting UK travellers. 'The ...Read moreVisit Orlando launches UK campaign - News & announcementsDestination marketing organisation Visit Orlando recently launched a 2021 autumn/winter campaign targeting UK travellers. 'The Wonders Remain' campaign rolled out on 1 September in the UK and will run through 31 January 2022. It seeks to recapture travellers' imaginations and inspire them to visit when transatlantic leisure travel resumes. The multichannel strategy includes national television, paid social and SEM. "Our goal with this new campaign is to bring Orlando to life for those who are dreaming of and planning for their 2022 holidays," said Casandra Matej, president & CEO of Visit Orlando. "There is huge pent-up demand for Orlando, and after a very challenging year for the travel industry, this campaign will help increase sales and revenue opportunities for our trade partners." The campaign's call-to-action drives consumers to Visit Orlando's UK website, VisitOrlando.com, for the latest travel information and tools to make holiday planning easier. Consumers are encouraged to book via key travel partners such as Virgin Holidays, BA Holidays, TUI and Ocean Florida. Specific resources for travel professionals, including the Orlando Travel Academy, collateral, sales aids and itinerary planners can be found on Visit Orlando's trade site, VisitOrlando.com/trade. Visit has representation in more than a dozen countries around the world.
The Familia Madrigal at the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival
Orlando is Unbelievably Real | Orlando Meetings & Conventions
Let us help plan your next Orlando vacation!
Novidades em Orlando para 2023 | Visit Orlando
Novedades en Orlando para 2023 | Visit Orlando
Vacation Planning Services Team | Visit Orlando
PCMA Convening Leaders 2023 | Orlando Meetings & Conventions